let's Talk

Hi there...

So as many of you are already aware of the fact that I left Wattpad..

But I had to come back.. for a reason..

So.. a few years back, we lost Jonghyun..
The purest soul in the entire K-pop industry..

And we lost him to depression..

And today, we again failed to save another rising star.. another super talented guy, Sushant Singh Rajput..

He was an actor.. a Bollywood actor.. a super meritorious human being with so many talents..

But he left us..

He lost his fight against depression..

And both of these people, has been my favourites.. I loved their works.. and it really hurts knowing that they won't be creating their magic anymore..

But if anything, it hurts even more knowing that being on the same boat, I'm still breathing and finding my ways to live more and finding my way to happiness, when my fellow passengers lost..

It hurts way more to know that the people who used to give me my power to live, have stopped living..

That too, when it was all because they didn't find a person to talk about their difficulties...

And I know how it feels..

YES!! I KNOW.
I am suffering from depression and anxiety and stuffs like that from the past 8years.. and I know how difficult it is to surpass the phases..

Meds, consultancies etc. Don't even work sometimes..
At times a few words of affection, assurance help a lot..

I've experienced this in my own life..

And from the past few months on Wattpad, I've understood that most of us in here, on Wattpad, are going through a tough time on our own ways..

It's a place for us to escape the reality for most of us!

But yet.. any of you.. I repeat, ANY OF YOU, are going through a tough time.. and if you're feeling it's getting out of your hands and you want someone to talk but you don't have one..

Here's my personal email ID
taannzzz@gmail.com

Just mail me .. I'll reach out to you and we'll talk..

We'll talk it out..

I really don't want to loose anymore people to this deadly disease!!

Let's fight against depression, together...

I'm no different from you..

Please.. don't ever think of any drastic step due to a hardship..

It feels damn great after winning against hardships..

You can trust me on this...

Please TALK....

It's a huge help....

Because I still can't forgive myself for the death of people, who lost their lives for not having people to talk their hearts out..

I hate it...

taannzzz@gmail.com

I'll always be here for you...

I promise.