Rᴀɪꜱᴏɴ D'êᴛʀᴇ

He stopped again, questioning what IS his reason to stay alive after what happened to him. Well, maybe there's no reason for him to stay. But, why can't he kill himself?

He tried. He tried to kill himself several times. Almost jumped from a three-story building, but something stopped him.

Something? Ah, yeah-

Maybe it's  someone.

Lately, he always saw a same dream over and over again. And there's this man around his age.

The man's face is not clear, but He can see the man's deep brown hair with a single white streak on it, and a clear ruby eyes. That man always looked at him with a blank expression.

Everytime he try to get closer to the man, the dream ended. Leaving him with an headache in the morning.

That man is somewhat familiar to him.

Is it a friend? A family? Or, maybe that man is his former boyfriend?

He shook his head. He's straight, so the last posibility is a false.

But what he got... Is not really a good thing. That man in his dream is someone important in his life.

Last week, when he cleaned the attic he found something. A box, filled with photo and a diary book. He don't know who is the owner of the box.

There's a word 'Thunder' on every photos there, and the diary too, it belongs to someone named 'Thunder'. But who 'Thunder' is?

After he found that box that strange dream won't came again. That man, everything in that dream were gone after he found that box.

This is getting out of hand, so he decided to check the box again. Maybe there's some clue in that thick, black diary book with a red lightning insignia on it's cover, who belongs to someone named 'Thunder'.

So yeah, he climbed to the attic again, taking that big black box to his room and searched for any clue he can get.

When he read the diary book, everything just turned grey. Everything. Sadness, anger, fear, and regret mixed deep in his heart.

Now he know who 'Thunder' is. Thunder was his older brother, and he never know about it.

The last time that diary used was at March 13th 2007, 12 years ago.

But why didn't his mother say anything about his brother.

The last diary entry explained every information he wanted.

'March 13th 2007'

'Hi, diary. This is the last time I write here, but I won't let myself cry, okay!

     'As you know it, my lil' brother's heart condition got worse this year. He just a six years old kid, he deserves better. So, just like the planning. I'll give him my heart, since both of my leg's already paralyzed and soon my whole body too.'

    'I'm useless for this world and family, so I'll do this. If CyCy find this, please take my sorry. I'm sorry I can't stay on his side forever, I love you Cyclone.'

'A goodbye'

Thunderstorm, your brother

He broke into tears after reading the last entry of the diary.

So, that man on his dream was his older brother.

So, that's the reason why he can't kill himself.

This heart of him was his brother's. Thunder's heart. Thunder died, and he's alive thanks to Thunder's sacrifice. This is too much.

And that last entry of Thunder's diary and his heart  will always be his 'Raison D'ê Etre'

The End

__________________

Pakai bahasa Inggris dengan grammar acak ambrul. Maapkeun. Aku kebanyakan denger lagu Raison D'e Etre nya E ve.

Nulis satu jam doang gatau lagi udah

500+ kata dan aku belom mandi padahal habis ini upacara bendera ngeheh.