ᴘʀᴏᴍɪsᴇ

A short one shot Greenflame story for my Mozzarella Stick, quite_voice

Excuse  my grammar ok

_________

"We'll be okay.  That's right Lloyd, you and Kai gonna be okay.." the Green Ninja muttered under his breath. An anxious feeling surrounded him ever since this war started— ever since their mission started.

Thanks to Chen, the second Serpentine War was waged. And again, thanks to Chen, half of the Elemental Masters and the Innocents was slayed under the attack of Anacondrai Warrior.

There's no hope, everything's already gone since Jay's death. One by one, their friend fall and gone forever.

The first one to die was Zane, then Nya and Cole. Yesterday, Jay was killed, leaving only Lloyd and Kai in the battlefield.

Lloyd knew there's something weird with  Kai's behavior since Nya's death. He understands why, and didn't want to talk about it.

This war is killing him slowly. But not with Kai, he's still the same hotheaded Kai minus his weird behavior. But at this point that hotheaded and reckless side of the Fire Ninja starting to change into pure suicidal action.

"Hey, chill out a little. We can still win this war." Kai tapped Lloyd shoulder and starts rubbing the Green Ninja's hair.

"There's no more hope, you know that right."

"Yeah, yeah- I know. But frowning and muttering words all day won't change anything okay, I'm just trying to help you."

"Why you keep using that silly fake looks on your face even though you really want to die. Please be honest to me, Kai."

"I've told you back then, I'm gonna protect you no matter what happened. I won't break that easy, bud. Not until you're save."

Lloyd bit his lip in frustration. This is not what he want, not in this way.

"Promise me, we'll survive untill the end!"

"Of course we will, I promise that"

.

"You lied to me..."

Lloyd whispered softly, trying to hold his tears. He hugged Kai's soulless body tightly,and crying silently while hiding his face under the dead Master of Fire's shoulder.

They won the war, but at what cost?

His friend died in tragedy, hundreds of innocents being killed, and half of Ninjago's destroyed.

"Wake up, you promised me..."

"We won, Kai. Please wake up"

"You already promised me that we will survive"

"You liar"

____________

Bukan ff BoBoiBoy tapi setidaknya bulan ini aku up