Chapter 1 prologue

Your leaving?! Asked sun. I'm sorry I wish I told you earlier lillie told sun. Don't worry I will come back to alola one day. Here take this to remember me by said lillie. Lillie hands sun a clefairy doll. With tears in his eyes sun takes the clefairy doll. But...but...i haven't gotten to say any of the things that I wanted to say to you. Said Hau. So....so....Arghhhh!! I'm gonna send you a letter! A really, really long one you'd better wait Said Hau. Oh I will hau said Lillie. Looking at sun one more time with tears in her eyes lillie says well I guess this is good-bye. As she boards the boat and waves suns saying come back I....i... He stammers as he falls to his knees and cries. **hey...hey wake up brother your dreaming.**

Sun wakes up to see his sister in her little pajamas standing next to his bed. Hey what's the matter I heard you crying and went to check on you what's the matter? Asked moon. Sun kisses moon on the head and tell her I was just having one of those weird dreams again said sun. Oh which one? Moon asked. The one where lillie left my life forever sun said. She smiles and says don't worry she's still here. You'll get to see her tomorrow morning. What? Said sun confuses. Moon i Don't understand what's happening tomorrow. Said sun. You know silly said moon happily. You will face your final challenge at the pokemon league remember. Said moon. Oh yeah I remember said sun. Good night moon love you. Moon kisses sun good night and goes to her room. Sun says good night lillie I'll see you tomorrow. His eyes get heavy and finally falls asleep.

Here is the first chapter of flower under the sun. This is just the beginning. Tomorrow I will post another chapter and the cast on that thanksgiving day as a thank you to game freak for Making ultra sun and moon. If you have any questions just ask.