chapter 18 it what?....... 😲

Sun quickly gets, and gets dressed taking his lycanroc with him by carrying on his back rushing out the door. While flying on charizard he saw smoke in the air, which terrified sun and thinking the worst can happen, lycanroc tries to reassure his trainer but sun wasn't having it. As they approached the building site their were hospital trucks and police cars, sun looks around to see body bags and injured workers, "what could have happened" sun thought to himself. "Dusk what happened here", dusk explains what happens "their was this crazy guy who planted a bomb on the building site and it let out a loud expolsion killing 35 workers, me and brenden were lucky to make it out with one worker" sun looks at the worker they saved, he looked terrified.  "Dusk who did this" sun asked him, dusk doesn't answer and shrugs "I Don't know but who ever he is, he's going to pay" Brendan tells dusk the results of the bombing "dusk we lost 35 workers plus 12 due to injury which leads to 47 workers dead, about 61 injured, and the remaining workers we got plus some of lillies workers, we have about 70 workers left thats not bad buts we're not gonna get the building done anytime soon". Dusk thinks for a moment "ok red make arrangements", "Lucas find more info about this guy", "As for the rest of you go home rest and keep your eyes out of anyone who looks out of the crowd ok". Everybody leaves but dusk told sun "brother get home quickly our family might be in danger", sun nods and picks up lycanroc and gets on charizard. "Ok charizard fly use home and quick", charizard flew faster then a boat leading home. Sun rushes home, lycanroc behind him, he opens the door worried something bad happened to moon while he was gone he looked around frantically and was at ease when he saw moons boots in the corner of the living room by the couch", he rushes and busts into moons room she shrieks as sun falls to the floor, he looks up to see his terrified sister, he hugs her tightly. "Oh moon I was so scared something would happen to you", moon hugged her brother but she was pissed "sun what is going on here". While having tea sun turns on the tv and the news channel was on "we have report of a bombing at the new pokemon League killed about 47 and injured 61, still the man hasn't been identified but police are still on search we advice everyone to stay at home the curfew is 6 am to 7 pm, more reports coming soon". As soon as the report mom entered the house "oh thank God your here" as she kisses both of her childerns forehead, "I was so worried something bad happened". Mom changes clothes and starts cooking, she smiles as she sees he son stroking her daughters hair and brushes it as well, "how cute" mom thinks to herself as the stew cooks in the pot. "Ok dinners ready", moon asks "what stew is this" mom slurps some "it's spicy berry stew, try it you'll love it" as she tasted it "Mmmm tasty". As dinner finishes sun calls lillie "hey babe are you ok are you hurt, hows your arm been lately" sun replys with "lillie calm down my arm is fine but there was a bombing and the building site and killed 47 people". "Sun im worried about you, im scared something happened to you, if something did I Don't know what I'd do" sun tells lillie "lillie im here for you baby everything is gonna be ok", lillie smiles "Ok baby" as they hang up sun texts Lucas. "Eh dude found anything yet", lucas texts back "no not yet still digging", sun texts "good luck bro" as he turns off his phone, sun wonders what is gonna become of the league. Eevee walks into suns room and lays on his stomach as sun tries to get some sleep, the night usually doesn't scare sun until now. The next morning he gets a call from his brother, "bro meeting at tasty Burger 🍔 you in" sun says "hell yeah im in". As sun and lycanroc go to the restaurant and sees a a shadowy figure but its slipped his mind, at the burger joint dusk doesn't look to happy. "Whats wrong bro" sun asks, dusk looks at red and says " red please tell him" red clears his throat "we due to budget cuts we had to lets some workers go and we barely have any left over money so the chances of the league actually getting built will take about 3 years at most". Sun looks surprised "I don't believe it all that hard work for nothing" calem tries to reassure sun that everything is gonna be ok, "DUSK MY ARM WAS INJURED CAUSE OF THIS STUPID IDEA ARE YOU KIDDING ME YOUR JUST GOING TO QUIT" dusk tells sun "now temper brother", "NO IM SICK OF THIS BULL****". Lucas clams sun down "Ok we need a plan but we don't have money how are we gonna get money", red says "how bout another fundraiser", dusks nods no "and how and pay $200,000 poke dollars worth of damage". Brenden says "this ia risky but we might have to get a small loan from the bank and I know how to pay em back", dusks eyes widen, "hhhhmmm not a bad idea". As the meeting ends sun walks alone on the road thinking about the person and why dusk acts so weird everything he asks about him or their fathers death, "im gonna have to get into this myself", "hey lycanroc are you ready to do a little digging" lycanroc responds with a howl and a growl, "thats what I thought" as they both rushed to the boat to get to the library on the 3rd island, to hopefully find what their looking for.