Chapter 8 it begins

Sun wakes up to a sleeping lillie. Good. Morning lillie said sun kissing her. Good morning sun said lillie. What time is it? Said sun. About 6:00 why? Said Lillie. Ah crap I forgot I got to be a the work site today said sun. Why today it's cold and I just want to cuddle with you today said Lillie still tired. Well I'm on ground duty remember the blue print said sun. Oh yeah forget. Well just get home safe and I'll see you after work said Lillie giving sun one more kiss. See you later lillie love you. Sun gets on his charizard and flies to the construction site on ukulele island. There you are bro we were just about to get started said dusk. Ok ground team take some machamps and go to the front side commanded dusk. You guys in the back take some tauros and get the steel and wood up here shouted dusk. Air team get on a charizard and go get metal ok shouted dusk. And under ground team get some Rhyhorns and start digging and don't forget the steel planks that go with it ok shout dusk. Yes yes I get it lets roll out boys said sun. Sun and his team began work on the underground which wasn't to hard to break through the dirt when you have Rhyhorns. Sun looks at us. What did you think we were going to use a shovel and a drill? Nah only you people reading this need tools like that. Because we live in a pokemon world and pokemon help out humans said sun. Who are you talking to? Asked a worker on underground team. Sun looks back at the worker and says sorry just taking to the people reading this said sun. Oh.... Well don't just sit there help us get these bars up said another worker. Ok coming said sun. For the first few hours sun and his team were working very hard underground to get the pipes,bars,and electricity wires up. Now do you have an electric type pokemon to start this asked sun. No not yet we still have a long way to go boy said a worker. Fine let's continue said sun. Just then a whistle blows which means it's time for lunch. Ok lunch break every one you all got thirty minutes to eat then we get back to work got it? Said Dusk over the intercom. Sun got his lunch bag out and inside was a crabby po boy mom made. Sun looks back at us again. No the writer did not get this idea from sword and shield because that game is shit. The writer though about it long before sword and shield came out. Sun looks back to his world and eats his food. Lucas comes up to him and starts talking to him. So how is your family? Asked Lucas. Well you know mom is happy to see dusk again, moon is still annoying as ever, and lillie- sun gets cut off by Lucas saying you mean the blonde girl you were with when we met again? Yes Said sun. Who is she? Is she your girlfriend? Said Lucas mischievously. Of course shes my girlfriend what's it to you Lucas said sun. Well did you take the next step ye- sun cuts off Lucas by smacking him in the face. No Lucas we are in love but I'm not doing what you think we are going to do said sun angrily. Sorry just trying to give you some advice that's all said Lucas. The whistle blows off again and dusk over the intercom says alright every one lunch break is over time to get back to work. Well that's the bell Lucas we should really get back to work said sun. Ok well let's hang out some other time said Lucas. Sun and luca go back to there working point and continued to work. Sun was us the zone of screwing the pipes together before the water started flowing until the intercom went off and said sun there is a visitor for you please make this quick we need to do a lot more work before the day is over. Sun goes to the front and sees lillie. Lillie what are you- sun is cut off by lillie who kisses him on the mouth for a little while. After that sun said lillie you know I'm working I got to finish before time is up said sun. Sorry Sun I just couldn't stay away we rarely see each other said Lillie. Lillie please just do something else while I'm working because I'm very busy I just need to finish said sun. But sun I just want to hang with you when the work day done said Lillie. Sun had to think of something because dusk was getting impassioned and the pipes were still loose. Lillie your shoes are getting dirty best you get on home you hate it when dirt gets on them said sun. Sun please I'm a trainer now I don't care for a little dirt said Lillie. Look just go dusk is going to have my A** if I don't finish up the pipes said sun. Ok I'll leave said Lillie. And for the record you don't need to lie I know when your busy and when your not said Lillie. Sun just stared for a second then realized he needs to get back to work. One hour the pipes were up and ready to be filled with water until the whistle went off. Ok everyone time to go home for the day said Dusk. remember to get some sleep and eat a good meal see you all tomorrow. Sun gets on charizard and flies home. So how was work sun said moon. It was great said sun. Ok well will lillie be joining us tonight? Asked mom. Oh I think lillie is- the door swings open and lillie comes to greet everyone. I hope I'm not a bother i just couldn't find sun at the work site so I came here said Lillie. I'm right here lillie I'm ok said sun. Mind if I join you for dinner? asked lillie. Sure but take your shoes off you have been at that dirty work site I'm trying to keep the house clean said mom. Lillie removes her shoes and joins sun at the table. Sun kisses her and they enjoy some pasta together. Later Lillie and sun cuddle together in bed and before drifting off to sleep sun got a call. Hello? Hey sun tomorrow I want a rematch I'm in for a fight said hau. Ok after work I'll see you later night. Sun then goes to sleep with lillie wrapped in his arms.

Author Note: Well there it is the next chapter sorry to keep you all waiting but I got a new dog and I got finals so I needed to study a lot. Don't worry I won't forget about flower under the sun. To find out who will win the rematch in Chapter 9 stay toned.