Chapter 35 Welcome back

Sun woke up in the middle of the night, in a cold sweat, "no, no, no", sun tells himself as he rocks himself back and forward. Sun then passed out after an hour of crying himself to sleep, lycanroc licking his tears off his face. Sun then woke up in the morning, whimpering, moon walked into his room, "whats wrong sun, you were crying and whimpering, are you still worried hau would take lillie again", sun wiped his tears from his face, "I don't know, I just heard something call me, and bloodcurling screams in my head", moon hugs sun tightly. After that little episode sun ate breakfast then gets a text from gladion, "hey dude I'll meet you by route one", sun texts, "ok I'll meet you there in 10 minutes, gladion texts back, "is uh moon coming with you", then sun texts, "no she has trainer school today". Sun then grabs his backpack and hat, rushing out the door, on route one gladion was waiting for him, "hey gladion wassup man", gladion smiles and says, "hey sun". As sun showed gladion around after he has been gone for 5 months, "sun I can't believe all this happened", sun looks down, just then a flash in his head, "Ow" sun shrills in pain falling to his knees, "sun, Sun whats wrong", in his mind there were flashes of, lillie, moon, gladion, alola on fire, his mother in the house on fire.

 As sun showed gladion around after he has been gone for 5 months, "sun I can't believe all this happened", sun looks down, just then a flash in his head, "Ow" sun shrills in pain falling to his knees, "sun, Sun whats wrong", in his mind there wer...

Back in reality, sun gets up and tells gladion, "its nothing, I just", a sharp pain comes to his head, a voice, "don't....find.....me", sun whispers back, "I won't". Sun and gladion continued the tour, "gladion check out this new bakery they build", gladion smiles and says, "I haven't seen this before", then sun shows gladion the improvements of town. Gladion asks Sun about the thing with hau kidnapping his sister, sun explains everything to gladion, but with every word gladions face suddley turned red with anger, his fists tighting. Sun pats gladion on the shoulder and tells hims, "dont worry gladion, lillie is safe but we still haven't seen hau in a while", then gladion tells sun, "hey sun tell me about this Rick guy, I saw him on the news, arrested for abuse and domestic violence", sun then explains the story.

"I was coming home from akala island, lycanroc started to rush off the boat scaring a couple and rick was not happy and battled me of course Kelly left him and Lucas tended to Kelly", gladion smiles and tells sun, "that was one of the bravest thin...

"I was coming home from akala island, lycanroc started to rush off the boat scaring a couple and rick was not happy and battled me of course Kelly left him and Lucas tended to Kelly", gladion smiles and tells sun, "that was one of the bravest thing you did since you saved lillie", sun smiles, "hey thanks bro". Sun and gladion visited akala island, gladions eye lid up a bit, "Wow amazing I haven't seen akala island in a long time", sun ushers gladion to many places gladion never saw, like the market and the fossil park and mellows restaurant and olivas work shop, should I say more. After taking a rest and feeding lycanroc and silavally, gladion tells sun, "I so glad I'm back, I didnt think this would happen", sun smiles and says, "oh gladion I so glad I met your sister, shes quite the women", gladion chuckles and punches sun on the shoulder playfully. Then the two friends made their way to ula ula island, as they made their way to the this kanto gym that was recently build, hey gladion how bout we battle at this gym. Some gym leader asks sun, "rematch", sun declined and said, "actually my partner here wants to challenge you", "ok I shall send my best", the leader sends out an eleticvire as gladion sends out Silvally. Sun accounces "battle begun", "SILVALLY USE CRUSH CLAW", SILVALLY ATTACK ELETICVIRE, SLASHING IT, "ELETICVIRE USE THUNDER PUNCH", ELETICVIRE PUNCHES SILVALLY HARD, "HANG ON SILVALLY USE AIRSLASH", SILVALLY SLASHS ELETICVIRE WITH AIR, CAUSEING IT TO FLITCH, "NOW SILVALLY USE TRI ATTACK", SILVALLY ATTACK WITH FIRE, ELECTRIC, AND ICE.......electivre fainted. "Electivire is unable to battle silvally wins", the leader congrats gladion and hands him a badge, "nicely done trainer", gladion was in shock, after that sun and gladion stopped by the pokemon center. "Im impressed with you gladion, its not every day you get a badge", gladion smiles and says, "I never won anything before", sun looks at you reader, "yeah the writer watched the anime where ash won which was bullsh-". Sun then takes gladion to poni island, "oh I hear the battle tree is the hottest place in alola", gladion says with amazement, "it sure is, I plan to take lillie here someday, like the ultra sun and moon video game has", gladion smiles and then the two stopped to rest and eat some pasta.

 Sun then takes gladion to poni island, "oh I hear the battle tree is the hottest place in alola", gladion says with amazement, "it sure is, I plan to take lillie here someday, like the ultra sun and moon video game has", gladion smiles and then t...

Gladion looks out the window to see the sun setting, "Wow it's beautiful", sun looks the same way and says, "Wow it actually is...... Just like your sister", "yeah....wait what", gladion playfully smacks him in the face and they both laugh. Sun and gladion were on the boat and tells the driver to take them to ula ula island again, "sun why we going back to ula ula island", sun looks back at gladion and says, "I have to show you something", as they made their way to ula ula island sun ushers gladion to the league, gladion looks up at tje league shining in the moon light and says, "what the hell is this", sun tells gladion, "this is alolas all new pokemon League", gladion couldn't believe it, "as you can see gladion, we're almost done with the building we just need more materials and this will be done, although there are some complications on the way". Gladion then tells sun, "amazing I can't believe how this all happened", "well brother it was all thanks to my brother dusk", gladion looks at sun in confusion, "whose dusk, you never really metion a brother" , "come I'll introduce you to him", "sure thing" and they both make their way to the meeting tent.