Chapter 6 meet my sister everyone

Moon skips to him as with a mischievous smile she says "your going to that building site are you" Sun tries to deny it but too late moon already dressed and tell him "I'm coming with you" sun tries to tell moon it serious businesses but she doesn't believe it but sun gives in and they both go to the building site "where is that boy" dusk says with a stern tone of voice "give him a few minutes he'll be here" said the buff man sun out of breath finally makes it with moon and her eevee skipping behind him "ok I made it sorry to keep you waiting" sun says "why did you bring our sister" dusk asked "I had no choice ok bro" sun says "ok just made sure she stays out of trouble" dusk says angrily but then dusk introduces everyone to sun "sun meet red and his charizard" red says "wassup little man" Dusk says "also Lucas and his empoleon" Lucas waves and then "here's Brendan and his Sceptile" then "calem with his tyranitar" and finally "me Dusk and my Typhlosion" as they fist bump sun looks unimpressed while moon looks amazed and starts hugging all the boys which they found weird "alright let them go" moon releases red and skips to sun with glee "ok just go play with eevee but stay where I can see you" as moon plays the band makes a plan "so I plan to make a league" dusk says "but how can we make one it costs too much money" said Lucas "I have a plan to make money its a fundraiser" sun rolls his eyes and says "who the right mind would fund us" sun says "ah dear brother for I have a way" sun looks at his brother with disappointment "we're doomed" but then lucas tells sun to have faith Brendan tells dusk "so how is this gonna work" dusk answers with "simple it'll be host at the beach with the restaurant being where the food is at but also games and fun and much more" red says "hmmmm not a bad plan it just might work" sun tells dusk "ok bro I trust you" dusk tells Brendan to start making the arrangements sun and moon went home and had to carry his sister because she was sleepy and falling behind so he puts eevee in the ball and carries her home and as they got home it was around 9:31 pm at night sun yawns himself but needs to take moon to bed as he did he place her down on the bed and takes off her boots and puts the covers over her "wow she must've been tired" sun thought as he gets into bed he drifts to sleep lycanroc smiles at sun "come on boy you know your too old for this it was cute when you were a rockruff but......." Lycanroc growls "ok ok fine you can come on the bed with me" as he joins his trainer on the bed sun smiles and goes to sleep morning came 6:44 am then wakes up and gets ready along with his mom who will be the one serving the food and moon is the one who's cute face is gonna attract young men sun looks over at you "I know what your thinking so stop this is not deviantart" then sun looks back and says "is everyone ready" mom and moon both say yes as they get in the car to the beach a lot of people were already there and dusk says "ah you made it" as mom attends to others needs and moon tires to get people to support the fundraiser sun looks around and is surprised to see lillie in a cute bathing suit "hi lillie" sun greets and lillie blushes "oh I didn't know you'd be here today I don't look good do I" sun reaches over and kisses her sweetly in the mouth and lillie doesn't even try to fight it she gives in and makes out with him and dusk tells "hey hey hey if you guy wanna make out then do it somewhere else" they both blush and pull away as lillie tells sun "well I'll see you around sun" she says with one more kiss goodbye on the cheek and runs to find her mom as sun looks around he played some games with lucas and did a 3 legged race with Brendan and won finally ate with calem and red enjoyed some nice tasty pies as the day ends everyone is leaving and everyone is packing up dusk tells sun "meet us at the build site ok" sun nods as he makes his way to the restaurant and sees mom with her shoes in her hands she looked super tired "can you lock up" mom asks sun and he says "ok mom" as mom gets in the car with moon and drives home sun quickly locks up and makes it to the site and dusk says proudly "gentlemen we made enough money to make the League" every one seems very happy sun asks "so when does it start" dusk answers with "soon bro very soon but for now go hime and get some sleep"as sun returns home he thinks about how this is gonna play out as he got home he sees mom and moon beginning to make dinner "moon what's mom making" and moon says "meatloaf" and mom gives sun a smile with joy "sounds good" Sun says after eating such a whopping meal sun thinks about getting some shut eye but all on his mind was his girlfriend lillie "man I wish we can hang but im so busy what if hau tries to hook up with her, no way shes not a cheater shes a sweetheart" sun thoughts but then gets a text from lillie "I luv u babe" and he responds "goodnight lillie" lillie responds with "night " and he puts his phone away and goes to sleep.

Note: yep I did two chapters today because I had a lot of extra free time. Find out what happens next so stay toned