Chapter 30 Not him again

Sun wakes up with his lycanroc next to him, "morning boy", it barks at its trainer. "Morning ma whats for breakfast", mom gives sun some flapjacks, "where's moon", mom tells sun, "she went to school dear, she said something about meeting their early for some tryout", sun looks at mom with concern, "mom are you ok you don't seem like yourself", mom just nods yes and kisses sun and heads to work. Sun thinks to himself, "oh right I get to see lillie today", sun rushes to lillies house to find the door busted open, "kukui are you ok", kukui gets off the floor, "what happened", sun stares at kukui was confusion, "what do you mean wheres lillie", kukui shrugs, "lillie?, I don't know all i remember is being knocked out and then suddenly everything went all black and nothing I cant remember anything". Sun checks for lillie, but finds a note on her bed, "if you ever want to see her again you'll do what I say", just then sun gets a phone call, "Hello who is this, WHERES LILLIE", the caller tells sun, "calm down shes fine but if you want her to stay that way I suggest you do what I say", sun gets angry and listens to the demands. The caller tells sun, "you must lose your championship, by resigning it over to hau if anybody asks say you had a change of heart and if you say other wise say goodbye to your girl", sun has angry tears in his eyes but gives in, "ok I will". Sun calls everybody to the pokemon League and hau, "what going on here bro" dusk askes, sun with sadness in his eyes and says, "I'm resigning as champion of alola and giving it to......hau". "What has why him" red says with anger and hau says "hhhmm maybe he realize who the True champion is" he said with an evil grin at sun as he takes his crown away. Outside the league, "hey man why you do that hau is not champion material", sun shrugs him off, "hey what happened to loyalty and honor, it means nothing now", sun nods yes, "I can't believe you, should've token THIS a long time ago" as dusk takes Suns legendary ring.

Sun doesn't even care all he cares about is lillie, then sun gets a call from the man from this morning, "nice job now meet me on route 7", sun rushes to melemele island to meet the man, once he saw him

Sun tell him, "where is she man where is she", he responds with, "shes fine, but still you got one more think to do", sun nods, "forget it the deed is done, NOW GIVE ME MY GIRL", the shady character isn't too pleased, "hey your in no command to ma...

Sun tell him, "where is she man where is she", he responds with, "shes fine, but still you got one more think to do", sun nods, "forget it the deed is done, NOW GIVE ME MY GIRL", the shady character isn't too pleased, "hey your in no command to make demands B***h, if you wanna walk thats cool bit you'll never see your girl again", sun signs in defeat. Two henchmen toke sun into a car one of them says, "just one more thing you gotta do", sun looks at him angrily as the day time turns to night. The go to ula ula island to the abandon gorcery store and hears dusk, "oh great so it comes to this" he says as he spits out blood, "hold this a worker said. "Now finish him", sun clinches the bat, then he hits one of the henchmen and was gonna go for the other one till he hits him, "stupid move kid" then pulls a pistol and dusk sends out Typhlosion. "TYPHLOSION FLAMETHOWER" dusk shouts then it melts the pistol, sun shouts "LYCANROC STONE EDGE" lycanroc punches the ground as sharp rocks appear and beat up the henchmen. Sun gets on top of one and holds him by the collar, "where is she where is my girl", the henchmen says "I don't know who your talking about", sun gets mad "WHERE IS SHE MAN TELL ME OR YOU DIE WHERE YOU STAND", the henchmen spills it, "ok ok shes on akala island under the hotel" sun drops him, "come on dusk let's roll". Sun and dusk make it to akala island, under the hotel lillie is tied to a chair till she wakes up but can't say anything, "ah she's awake, but too bad your boyfriend can't save you now", just then dusk and sun bust though the door. "WEEZING SMOKESCREEN", as the room fills with smoke and lillie passes out, sun carries lillie out of the hotel as a hospital truck tends to lillie, dusk tells sun, "bro this has gone too far", sun has a fury in his eyes like never before. At the pokemon League hau sits on the throne whistleing to himself till, "HAU, we finish this Right now", hau laughs and says, "and how do you plan to do that". "LYCANROC BRICK BREAK", "INCENAROAR HYPER BEAM" BOTH CLASH, "USE CRUNCH", "FIRE PUNCH", BOTH POKEMON CLASH INTO EACH OTHER, JUST THEN SUN UNLEASHES MIDNIGHT LYCANROCS ULTIMATE MOVE SPILTRED SHARDSTORM, AND INCENAROAR GOES DOWN. hau falls to his knees as sun takes back his crown and boots hau down the stairs, hau crying all the way down. "Hey sun take was pretty cool what you did back there, oh and I think you dropped this" dusk hands sun his leaguedary ring back, "come on man let's go", sun tells dusk, "give me a minute I'll be right there". Back on melemele island lillie sleep cozy in her bed at kukuis home, "what happened, where's sun", kukui hands lillie tea, "sun saved you and I'm glad he did, don't worry your safe now", lillies has a sparkle in her eye and dreamly says "sun". Back home sun takes off his hat and shoes and climbs into back and thinks, "man what a day I wonder why hau would come up with a plan like that", lycanroc licks its trainers face, "lycanroc please I'm tried its been a long day", lycanroc nods with understatement as they both fell asleep".

Had some extra time so why not do another chapter. For more chapters you got to stay toned