chapter 40 that's my challenger

Sun wakes up by the beach with lycanroc, "uh what happened", sun looks at his hand to finds half of a heart locket in his hands, lillie has the other half.

Just then sun gets a stinging pain in his wrist, "you......might.......wanna.......Run", sun snaps out of this, lycanroc nuzzles with his trainer, "I'm find boy". Just then sun gets a text from dusk, "sun get to the building site on ula ula island". Once sun made it to ula ula island, dusk sits on a seat eating some breakfast, calem shows sun the way to the lobby and the workers helmets, "sun.....dusk has something important to tell you", just then dusk shows up, "sun, he's back". Sun turns around in shock, "who, hau", dusk nods and says, "no, its Emilio", everyone stands in shock. Brenden says, "oh no not him again", brendens Sceptile hids behind his back. Suns eyes fill with tears, running to the cliff letting out a yell of anger and frustration. As red tries to comfort sun, sun vomits his guts out, "sun I'll take you back home, you need to prepare, look", dusk shows sun his phone. "Hey its me the unova champion, I want to fight the alolan champion, and take the championship and lillie, shes mine", suns eyes turn red then flash back to brown again. On mele mele island, lillie and moon were watching tv till dusk and sun wake in, "Dusk", moon shouts as she runs to him, hugging him, lillie looks into suns eyes, "sun what's the problem", sun looks at lillie and says, "Emilio". Lillie gasps and holds her half of the heart locket, moon in confusion askes, "whose Emilio", dusk explains, *FLASHBACK*.

"HYPER BEAM", "DEWOTT", "a long time before you were born moon, sun met a trainer by the name of Emilio, who wanted suns unova championship", dusk looks at you reader, "just listen you'll understand later", "once the battle started sun had a faith...

"HYPER BEAM", "DEWOTT", "a long time before you were born moon, sun met a trainer by the name of Emilio, who wanted suns unova championship", dusk looks at you reader, "just listen you'll understand later", "once the battle started sun had a faithful pokemon, dewott, the battle was nail biting and an BIG upset to unova, sadly one hyper beam.......killed dewott" *FLASHBACK ENDS*. "Sun lost his dewott that day and his championship", sun whimpers and holds lycanroc close to him, "and now he's probably gonna kill Suns lycanroc and take the championship along with you lillie". "And thats why I must train", sun says getting up, "well gotta go see you later", dusk walks out of the house. Sun kisses lillie, "don't worry lillie, nothing is gonna happen", she cuddles with sun tightly, "I hope your right". Sun and lycanroc train harder as if their life depended on it, "LYCANROC BRICK BREAK HARDER", they push harder and harder then ever before. "Now Lycanroc we need a good night sleep, remember, do it for dewott", lycanroc seems to understand. In the morning sun gets up with anger and rage building up inside him, sun puts his clothes on, skips breakfast and heads with lycanroc out the door, then gets a text, "hey bro he's waiting for you by akala island by the hotel", sun turns off his phone, heading for the boat. Once sun heads to akala and sees.......him. "I was just thinking about you", suns eyes get slightly red, "you bas:;&#", dusk then says, "ok men this will be a one on one fight whoever wins is, CHAMPION OF ALOLA", everyone in the area and tv started. "GO RAYQUAZA", "GO LYCANROC", "LETS END THIS, USE HYPER BEAM", rayquaza uses a beam of hyper energy, lycanroc is hit, but is still standing, "LYCANROC USE STONE EDGE" lycanroc roars and punches the ground sending sharp rocks from the ground, HIT CRITICAL HIT, rayquaza can't use its next turn, "NOW USE BRICK BREAK", lycanroc was about to hit RAYQUAZA, but it misses but flying into the air. "RAYQUAZA USE DRAGON ASCENT", rayquaza uses the attack hitting lycanroc, "LYCANROC GEY UP", barely holding on lycanroc gets up, "USE CRUNCH" , lycanroc attacks with sharp fangs, "RAYQUAZA EXTREME SPEED", rayquaza just a little bit faster hits lycanroc sending it flying. "LYCANROC GET UP", lycanroc gets up with low energy, "LYCANROC ROCKSLIDE", lycanroc slams rocks onto rayquaza, its super effective, "WE WILL NOT LOSE TO YOU, RAYQUAZA USE DRAGO METEOR", lycanroc gets hit with multiple meteors, again, again, again. Sun digs deep into his mind, his ultra ring glowing slightly, "Lycanroc do not die in vain, please remember do what dewott could not", lycanroc falls to the ground almost dead, "HAHAHAHA, NOW USE EXTREME SPEED", rayquaza heads towards lycanroc at full force, lycanrocs eyes bolt open, as suns also did with his Z-Ring.

Lycanroc flys into the air, the moon shining over rayquaza, sun clashes his hands together

Lycanroc flys into the air, the moon shining over rayquaza, sun clashes his hands together. RAYQUAZA goes down and is out, "RAYQUAZA IS UNABLE TO BATTLE LYCANROC WINS", everyone cheers as Emilio falls to his knees in defeat. "No how, how could I lose to ....you", sun looks down at emilio, "get out of alola, I never want to see you again", as he let's him go, "For dewott", dusk shouts, fist in the air, sun looks at his phone a text from lillie appears, "sun that was amazing how you do that". Sun grabs his lycanroc band hugs him tightly, "you did it boy in so proud of you, you did what dewott couldn't", lycanroc howls with happiness and everyone cheers. Sun and lycanroc ride home with such pride and when they did they got a text from Emilio, "keep your stupid girlfriend", sun doesn't even care, when they got mele mele island, sun gets home and mom and moon celebrate with him. Once sun was finished he heads to the cliff where dusk and sun first talked, he looks up and says, "dad I did it, I beat emilio, hope you and dewott are safe, DeWitt we did it, we beat rayquaza and kicked Emilio off alola", as he said that its almost as dewott was beside him, right now as he speaks, the sun starting to set over the cliff where sun stands.

Stay toned for more

Stay toned for more.