Chapter 7 the project

Sun wakes up still a little tired. Sun looks over at his clock and see his alarm clock and gets up to get dressed. Sun leaves to go to ukulele island. Sun meets his brother dusk at the construction site where the rest of his team is at. Great you made it just in time said Calem. Hey boss your brother is here said Calem. Great now we can get started said Dusk a little aggravated. Ok let's see...we got all the materials we need? Check said Brendan. Got enough works to get the job done? Check. Ok we want this to be a legendary League right? asked dusk. Yes everyone one says. Right so the height of this building has to be about 1000 feet high and 600 feet long. Said Dusk. But boss that's too much we will never be able to finish. Said Lucas. Don't worry in the weeks to follow we will be getting help from strong pokemon to help us with the building site said red. Thank you said Dusk. So what kind of Pokemon are we working with said sun. Glad you asked said Dusk. We are working with 300 machamps, about 500 rhyhorns, about 50 charizards, 60 golems, and exactly 2000 tauros. Sun looks at his brother with complete shock and disbelief. Holy sh- said sun. You right sun where did you even get the money to afford all of this said Brendan. Well I just called in a bunch of favors from a bunch of people and we had a little bit of extra money after the fundraiser said Dusk. So when will we be getting all of these pokemon? Asked red. We will be getting them so time next week on Tuesday said Dusk. How long will this take? Asked Lucas. It will take us a whole year said Dusk. So when will we be starting the project? Asked sun. We will start the project tomorrow said Dusk. Ok everyone that's the end of the meeting please take one of these blue prints to study so you get the idea on what the big picture will look like and what angle you'll be on. Sun takes one on the blue prints and heads home. Mom greets sun when he walks in. Hey honey how was the project? Asked mom. I just got the blue print today said sun. Well I'm stuck with under the ground duty. Well go talk to professor kukui about something if you want said mom. Ok said sun. Taking the blue print sun walks to kukui house where also Lillie lives. When sun open the door kukui meets sun again. Oh alola sun I haven't seen you since the festival when you won the championship said kukui. And What's that you have in your hands? asked kukui. This is the project on the league my friends and I are working on said sun. That's great. Anyways I bet your not here to talk to me said kukui. I bet your here to talk to Lillie isn't that right. Said kukui. Well now that you mentioned it I'm going to talk to Lillie said sun. Ok see you later sun said kukui. Sun goes up to lillies room and kisses her on the cheek. Hi lillie said sun. Lillie kisses sun back and says hi. Sun lays down on lillies bed with her. So why are you here? Said Lillie. And what's that in your hand? Well this is for the legendary League that my brother made on this blue print. Cool so what job do you on the building site? Asked Lillie. Well I was handed this one and it seems like I'm stuck with under ground work said sun. Ok I get that your in a lot of stress right now but I really want to cuddle with you right now said Lillie. Really? I have to get an idea on what my project is about said sun I know but can you please cuddle me I'm a little cold said Lillie. Fine said sun. Lillie wraps her arms around sun and holds him tight. Lillie please don't squeeze so hard Said sun. Why I'm hugging to tight? Asked Lillie. Yes Said sun. Lillie let go of sun a little bit. Sun eventually sun was done reading his part and put the blue print away. He tries to leave without waking up Lillie but she was asleep and had her arms wrapped around him. Sun was also tired him self so he decided to stay with lillie for the night. Sun called his mom and told her that he will be staying with lillie for the night. Ok sun just go to the building site first thing tomorrow I would hate for you to miss the project constructing even when it's the first day of work said mom. Don't worry mom I set an alarm clock for 6:30 I will not oversleep like I did this morning said sun. Night sun. Night ma. Sun hangs up his phone and cuddles with Lillie. She was so soft that sun was a little scared to squeeze her to hard. Thank you Sun for staying with me tonight said Lillie. She was sleeping so she didn't know if sun was there or if she was just dreaming. Your welcome Lillie said sun quietly. Sun gets the blanket to cover him and lillie so that they could stay warm together. Sun warps his arms around Lillie one more time and before falling asleep he kisses her on the lips one more time. Sun drifts off to sleep holding Lillies soft warm body against his body.

Authors note: there you have it another chapter. Sorry this one toke so long to publish I was just so caught up in my chemistry homework that I totally forgot to do a chapter at 5. Next time this won't happen again I promise. To find out what is next for flower under the sun stay toned to find out.