Chapter 16 Next challenger

The next morning, "rrrright" sun said with a snarl as lycanroc does the same. Sun smiles and pets his pokemon on the head as he barks like he's a rockuff again. "Ok boy remember lets not forget why we woke up", lycanroc jumps out of bed into the dining room. As Sun gets dressed he kisses mom good morning, she smiles and says "morning my sunshine", he rolls his eyes and takes a seat next to moon, moon looks at sun and says"thank you for last night", sun smiles and says "my pleasure" as he kisses her cheek. "Who wants mooncakes" mama said with excitement and sun and moon said "I DO" as mom stacks piles of moon cake that look like they'll go to the sky". When breakfast was finshed he almost forgot about the raticate vs Typhlosion battle "oh crap the battle if dusk doesn't go he'll think he chickened out". Sun rushes to his brother, which by the way was sleeping under the car, "dusk wake up" ,sun shouted as lycanroc bites his brothers leg "OW" but dusk hits his head again. Sun groans "come in bro we're gonna be late", dusk is a little pissed about the fact his brothers pokemon bit his leg, "boy you better train that thing not to bite, but I'll let it go because joey is my main problem right now". As they walked sun asked dusk, "so whats the deal with your", dusk looms away and slowly says "we fought a long time ago, well more like 3 years ago and me and cyindaquil won against his rattatta, which he was not happy about". Sun looks at dusk "so after that he trained but I moved so I never gave the kid his chance to prove to me he's a good trainer", sun was surprised that dusk felt sorry for the kid. "So wheres this fight gonna take place at" dusk asked, "at the trainer school so lets hurry". Later lucas spots them and joins "hey fellas whats they rush", sun replys with "dusk is having match with joey wanna come" Lucas tells sun "are you kidding me YES", as the 3 friends dashed to the school. At the school joey waits with his raticate, as he looks down at his watch he sees the 3 friends, "well look who resided to show up took you long enough, now I believe their was a rematch involved", dusk looks at joey and says "you want your shot you got it". Lucas rases his hands and says "this battle is between the johto champion dusk and youngster joey whoever wins shall be deemed the BEST in the world", students in the school gather around, even moon wanted to see, also the teachers joined to see. Joey sends raticate while dusk sends out Typhlosion as they stare each other down, lucas shouts "READY BATTLE BEGIN!!!!". Dusk starts off with a shout "TYPHLOSION FLAMETHOWER", on command it blasts fire out of its mouth, joey shouts "DODGE IT" but raticate wasn't fast enough and was hit, joey counters "RATICATE USE CHURCH" it bites Typhlosion hard in the stomach, its defense went down, dusk looked shocked "wow he's strong, TYPHLOSION GET IT OFF OF YOU, USE THUNDER PUNCH" Typhlosion punches raticate of its gut causes it to crash to the dusty floor, "RATICATE GET UP", "NOW TYPHLOSION USE EARTHQUAKE" Typhlosion stomps his feet as the area shatters the glass Windows causes, the students scream. Raticate fell as the earthquake hit, "RATICATE USE PURSUIT" which doubled the damage causes Typhlosion to fall on his back "GET UP TYPHLOSION" which it did "NOW USE THUNDER PUNCH AGAIN" as Typhlosions electrical fist was about to hit raticate joey shouts "QUICKLY SUCKER PUNCH" and counters his move Typhlosion looks like it was out, lucas about to announce the winner Typhlosion gets up. Everyone is shocked every joey and with a mighty roar it ability shows BLAZE. Dusk all fired up "FLAMETHOWER" WHICH HIT RATICATE HARD CAUSEING HEAVY DAMAGE "RATICATE USE DOUBLE EDGE" RATICATE HITS HARD CAUSING RECOIL, "TYPHLOSION USE ERUPTION" AS THE ROCKS HIT RATICATE CAUSING HIM TO BE IN A DAZE, "RATICATE GET OUT OF THERE" Jimmy shouts "NOW TYPHLOSION END THIS USE THUNDER PUUUNNNCCCHHH" WITH A SWIFT MOVEMENT THE FIST HITS RATICATE TO HIT THE GATE AND faint. "RATICATE IS UNABLE TO BATTLE TYPHLOSION WINS" and everybody cheers, joey gets on his knees looking like he was about to cry as he calls his raticate back to the ball, "hey kid good match, now go forward and improve your skills" joey nods and walks off. Sun tells dusk "OH MAN THAT WAS AWESOME", moon was jumpy and hugs her brother tightly. Dusk prys her off of him and Typhlosion fist bumps lycanroc. As everyone cheers lucas announces "THE BEST IN THE WORLD" and everybody cheers louder as the the day turned into night dusk and sun still out and about drinking sodas and partying with their friends "oh man that must've been intense" Brendan said, "good job dusk" red told him. Charizard and Typhlosion bow to each other, dusk tells the group " at first I thought I wasn't gonna win till my Typhlosions ability blaze fired out of its neck", calem rases his glass and says "cheers friends". As the party went on sun got a text from moon "oh man brother that was awesome", sun just smiles and gets another text from lillie "tell your brother I said congratulations on the win that was epic" turns out moon recorded the whole thing and sended it to lillie, "how sweet of her" sun said with a smile, as the party ended dusk tells sun "well time to head back to the building site ill see you tomorrow, oh and here's a little something for yourself" as he hands him $1780 poke dollars. "Why thank you very kindly bro", he stuffs it in his pocket as his friends leave on their flying pokemon and sun wakes back home as the moon shines over him.

Note: Stay toned for more