Chapter 24 Revisiting the islands

When sun got up got dressed he knew he had to wait till Friday, so what he did till then was plan it out but when thursday rolled around he when to visit lillie. Sun knocks on kukuis door "ah sun so good to see, your here to see lillie sadly she isnt here but do come inside I have some tea and cookies for you too lovebirds", sun smiles and walks in. Kukui asks sun "so I hear your revisiting all the islands of alola" sun says yep we're starting it off here at melemele island, then Akaka island, then poni island, ukulele island then the aether paradise", "sounds fun hope y'all have a good time". As soon as he said that lillie comes in the door with groceries "here you are professor, the groceries you send me to get", as she hands him the bags, but before she can acknowledge sun, he ran to her and squeezed her tightly, she squeaks. As they were enjoying tea lillie asks sun "I thought you were busy today" blushing a little, sun tells lillies, "babe I miss you and want to go on a date with you soon,to to show how much I appreciate you", lillies blush grows bigger, "sun I don't want to distract you from your daily life", sun tells her "lillie you never had you've always been there for me", her face is completely red by thia point "no sun you were there for me everytime". As they finished sun offered a cuddle with lillie on her bed, she blushes but nods yes. When they got to her bed she changed into her pajamas, sun looks at her and glazes her hand down Lillies waste, she blushes and her breathing became shaky sun whispers in her ear "goodnight my sweet heart" he said as he kisses her makeout style, lillie didn't even fight it she fell asleep with sun still making out and kissing her neck. Sun wakes up bright and early, before he left he tucked lillie in and left to meet his friends in front of his house waiting for him. "Hey guys lets go shall we" as they expolred melemele island sun gets alot of memories on how he met lillie and how helpless she was without him, some tears ran down his face and Brendan notices. "Hey man you ok", sun nods and tells him "just got a memory about me and lillie meeting for the first time that's all", Brendan understands as they proceeded with their journey. They stopped at the battle buffet with was alot of fun but when they started eating they only finished 5 plates so they offered the rest to the losing trainers. There was not much left so they went on the boat to Akaka island, once the boat docked they checked to local scene and learned the history of the hotel then went to the building Mrs burnet was working on ultra wormholes. Also when to the pokemon battle Royal which was a Blast but sadly dusk lost in the final round but got second place, then to mellows kitchen and enjoyed some soup after that they all visited lana, which she surprised to see a bunch of boys in her house, and her sisters asked her that are all these boys her boyfriends. After that they bought fossils and gems from olivas work shop and sun bought a heart gem for lillie, then raced each other to the boat docks. Then to aether paradise they went sun met mr mohn there once again and like the scene from ultra sun and moon lusamine chose not to tell her husband about their past, "you really wish you'd take it all back dont you lusamine", all she did was kiss sun on the mouth and whispered "love you too" as the group leaves she waves "Come back anytime", acting like nothing happened, sun looks back still blushing. Next stop ukulele island as they did they're was so much to do they beated the kanto gym and fought on the nugget bridge and won 10 big ones, nest they ate at the Chinese restaurant. Then they went to the place where the formal team skull members are at, after that they learned the history of the pokemon League then went to the boat to poni island. "Last stop fellas" lucas pointed out, as the both dock sun and lucas at some pasta, as the group was too full to eat then they saw all the tepus come together and did some kind of happy thank you dance, sun gets some deja vu which he doesnt like to thing about. Then some old timer told to history of the famous battle tree, which was rather interesting. Sun couldn't have asked for a better way to spend his day, when he finally came back to melemele island and dropped the others on ukulele island, sun first goes to lillies place. She was standing by the water, shoes in hand, sun didnt sneak behind her like last time instead he called out to her, "lillie", she turns around to see her darling sun. "How was your trip she askes" placing her shoes on the sand as her Vulpix follows her, she hugs him tight as he did as well, lycanroc and Vulpix lick each other. Sun and lillie share a kiss "I love you Sun, I love you so much", sun tell lillie I have something for you", lillie was shocked "oh sun you didn't have to do that". Sun pulls a heart shaped gem out of his pocket, lillie was shocked "you mean the ruby that you only give to someone you really love" she said fanning herself, sun nods yes "I want you to have it", he hands it to her, "thank you", she stands on her toes and kisses sun on the mouth, it was like fireworks went off as the sun slowly fades away into the night.
Stay toned for more.