Chapter 28 F**k you hau you are s**t 😠

As sun and lillie were cuddling with each other on his sun, meanwhile at a pokemon center has sits at the bar crying, "oh why, WHY DID SHE REJECT ME", hau cries as the bar tender gives him his drink. The bar temder askes hau, "what the matter trainer, you had a bad break up or something", hau nods "yeah I was in love with a girl and then some stupid trainer comes along and steals her from me", he said as he drinks to solve his problem. The bar tender shakes his head and askes him, "care for another", hau nods slowly and thinks to himself, "what do I have to do in order for lillie to realize I'm her true love", he finished thinking as the bar tender gives him, his 15th drink. Hau drinks again, but just then he gets an idea, "maybe if lillie sees my battling skills she'll have to pick me over sun, after all she wants some one strong to rescue her", he thinks with an evil grin as his 16th drink was placed in front of him, he gulps it down and passes out. Next morning lillie woke up and was about to wake up sun till she got a text from hau, "meet me outside I want to talk to you", lillie rolls her eyes and puts on her slippers and goes to the front porch. Outside hau was waiting for her with some flowers, "lillie I love you please expect my offer", lillie takes the flowers and says "hau your sweet but I'm with sun and he's my boyfriend", hau has a slight anger in his eyes and says, "ok then I challenge sun tell him to met me by the beach at 5 if he ever shows up, if I win your my girlfriend now and if he wins he'll be sorry". He finishes and walks away with incenaroar. Lillie quickly shuts and locks the door, puts the flowers in a vase and gets dressed, sun was already awake by then. "Hey lillie what's the matter", lillie jumps a little and looks at sun, "uh are you sure you won't be mad at me", suns smile disappears from his face, "what is it", lillie blushes and says "hau wants a rematch for me and says if you win you'll be sorry", lillie said a little scared. Sun gets up from the bed and kisses lillie, "lillie nothing is going to happen ok, I promise everything is gonna be ok", lillie blushes even redder, "you really care about me that much", sun nods and smiles. Lillie and sun were eating mooncakes with moon, moon asks them, "I hear hau is challenging my brother", sun nods and says "yep the battle is gonna be at 5, are you coming moon baby", moon slightly blushes and says, "oh you know me i wouldn't miss this for the world". As they finished lillie remembers something and tells sun, "sun I wish i could be there but kukui needs me to work on some pokemon research", sun nods and says "ok baby I'll see you Wednesday", she smiles and kisses him and grabs her bag, slips on her shoes and heads home, sun is still puzzled, then meowth hands sun the flowers hau gave to lillie, sun looks at the flowers with rage. Sun and lycanroc train hard like the tournament, as they finished sun gives lycanroc a poke bean, "good boy", lycanroc barks and licks its trainers face, "ok I love you too but remember its for lillie the one who found you". Flashback not relating to the ultra sun and moon story, a lonely rockruff was injured and weak and curls into a ball in fear, "come on out little guy, no need to be scared", the sweet voice made rockruff comes out,  lillie picks him up. "Don't worry I'll find you a good trainer who can take care off you". As the Flashback ends lycanroc nods and barks in response to his trainers. Sun and moon make their way to the beach, lycanroc holding eevee, hau turns around with an angry look on his face, "I was starting to think you weren't gonna show up", sun punches hau in the face, and hau touches his lip to see a little blood, "nice almost hurt", sun shouts "ENOUGH TALK SHUT UP AND FIGHT". "GO LYCANROC", "GO INCENAROAR", hau commands "INCENAROAR USE FIRE PUNCH", INCENAROAR PUNCHES LYCANROC WITH A LITTLE DAMAGE, "LYCANROC USE BRICK BREAK", LYCANROC CHOPS LYCANROC ON THE HEAD, CAUSEING CRITICAL DAMAGE, "INCENAROAR FLAMETHROWER", INCENAROAR BLASTS FIRE OUT OF IT WASTE. sun checks on lycanroc, "LYCANROC ARE YOU", IT SHAKES OFF THE FIRE AND BARKS, "OK USE STONE EDGE", LYCANROC PUNCHES THE GROUND, AND CRITICALLY HITS INCINEROAR, "NOW BRICK BREAK AGAIN", LYCANROC LUNCHES AT INCENAROAR AND HITS IT, "USE FIRE PUNCH", INCENAROAR UPPERCUTS LYCANROC TO THE SKY. LYCANROC FINDING HIS TARGET, "ROCKSLIDE", LYCANROC RAINS ROCKS BUT MISSES, "FLAMETHROWER", AS INCENAROAR BLASTS LYCANROC, "DODGE IT" SUN SHOUTS AS HIS LYCANROC LANDS ON ITS FEET, "LYCANROC USE CRUNCH" , LYCANROC CHARGES AT INCENAROAR WITH SHARP FANGS, "INCENAROAR USE SHADOW CLAW", AND THEN........BOOM. both pokemon exhausted paint and wait to see who falls, lycanroc almost falls but stands on one knee and incenaroar falls to the ground, moon and eevee watch with amazement as the battle ended. Hau falls to his knees and starts to cry a little, sun shows no mercy and walks off with moon back home and calls lillie. As sun and moon walk away hau mutters with anger though his tears, "Mark my works sun you'll be sorry for this". Sun and moon watched tv together, but hau was coming up with a plan. Haus grandfather tells him, "hey you need to move on turns out lillie isnt for you", hau said through his tears, "but grandpa, there will never be a girl like lillie", "oh hey sometimes in life you just gotta grow up". Hau thinks to himself in his bed and says "yeah that's gonna work Perfectly" as he evilly goes to sleep.