Chapter 29 We're not done yet 🔨

Sun wakes up to seeing moons face still asleep, he tickles her side's to wake her up, she shrieks, "Hey what was that for", "morning moon", she gives him the puffy cheeks and gets dressed for school. Sun gets up and goes to the table waiting for breakfast, eevee waits under the table for extra food that falls to the floor. Sun sneaks some bacon under the table for her, eevee quietly takes it from suns hand, sun smiles and asks mom, "hey mom how was work for you", mom stretches her back and moans, "it was very tiring for me sun", sun gets up from the table and kisses his mom on the cheek, she blushes and giggles pushing sun a little. Sun goes to ula ula island again to the meeting at the tent, morning gentlemen as you know our hero sun has saved the site with the amazing $500,000,000 pokedollars, everyone cheers with happiness. Dusk pulls sun aside, "thank you brother we own you everything", sun smiles, "oh bro thanks man", dusk rarely hugs but he hugs his brother a feeling sun never felt before,"sun if dad were here he'd be proud of you", sun smiles with joy. "OK EVERYONE BACK TO WORK", and sun thinks "ok hes back now", dusk points at sun "YOU BACK TO WORK", sun rolls his eyes and smiles. "OK lycanroc ready for work", lycanroc barks with happiness, "yeah we owe dusk alot, we missed a lot a work days for him", sun starts to carry the materials to the landscape. "OK EVERYONE WE'RE NOT DONE, WE'RE HAVEN'T EVEN STARTED SO LETS GET BACK ON TASK", everyone starts to work harder and faster then before, lycanroc helps the machines and slakings carry metal pipes under ground as sandshrews dig, then move the landscape. Then started building the outside of the league with stone and strong machamps carried buckets of bricks, sun helps the workers with the water pipes, a worker shouts, "HOLD IT, REMEMBER KEEP YOUR BALANCE". After a long day of work, sun and lycanroc were exhausted, "good job today boy", lycanroc barks and howls with joy and licks its trainers face, sun smiles and heads to the boat with lycanroc. When sun got home, moons working on homework from school, sun smiles and sits next to moon on her bed, "hey moon how was school", she shrugs, "I don't know it went ok I guess", sun smiles "I remember the first day you went to school in your little knee highs and your packback", moon blushes a deep red and kicks her brother in the ribs, "your such a tease aren't you". When mom got home, she cooked sun and moon some pot roast with potatoes and broccoli, "smells delicious" moon said with a happy grin, "aw thank you sweetie", mom said to her daughter. As they were eating mom told sun, "sun, moon told me you and hau had a pokemon battle", sun looks at mom, "yes we did and I won", mom smiles a little, "well that's nice, you won didn't you", sun grins, Meowth gets on the table and purrs at sun. Sun starts getting ready for bed, then gets a text from lillie,"sun I heard you won the pokemon battle, and hau seems a little mad", sun texts lillie back,"don't worry babe nothing is gonna happen, not when I'm around", lillie texts sun, "oh sun you make me feel safe☺", sun smiles and goes into bed with lycanroc. When morning came around sun stretches and lycanroc barks morning to its trainer, "morning lycanroc", he pets lycanroc on the head, "ok boy let's get ready for work". On ula ula island sun and lycanroc began working harder then before, ever worker and pokemon was doing their part, until dusk call sun. "Uh sun quickly come to my office quickly", sun quickly rushes to dusk and sees a man and woman harassing dusk, "WHAT GOING ON HERE" red shouted and sends out his charizard. Sun joins with red with his lycanroc, "CHARIZARD USE FLAMETHOWER", the men sends out weezing, "weezing smokescreen", the smoke fills the air as flamethrower missed, then a chopper appears, the woman shouts, "THIS ISN'T OVER WE WILL BE BACK" and the chopper flys away. Red looks over to dusk, "dusk what was that all about, who werr those people", dusk shrugs, "I have no idea who they are they just came to my office and started asking where is sun and I called him over till you came along red". Suddenly sun gets a call from kelly, "please sun hurry to melemele island at the buffet quickly", sun rushes on the boat with Brendan. At the buffet Kelly is huddled in the corner whimpering, sun askes her "what happened where's lucas, she points at 2 shady people beating up lucas. Brenden gets pissed off and sents out Sceptile, "HEY LEAVE HIM ALONE", the shady characters stopped and put Lucas down, "and who are you", brenden shouts, "SCEPTILE USE BULLET SEED" Sceptile shoots bullets from his mouth and the shady characters make a run for it and run out of the mall. "lucas, Lucas are you ok buddy", sun holds lucases head in his arms, he coughs, "oh thank God" brenden said with a sign. Kelly and Sun carry lucas and empoleon to the pokemon center, "ok Kelly I'll see you later", "ok be careful" kelly calls out to sun. "OK sun I need to head back to ula ula island and defend dusk in case anything happens", brenden runs off to the boats. Sun looks at the sky with lycanroc and its was getting late, "hey mom, moon are you ok", "we're ok sun why", "I have a very interesting topic to tell you what happened today", sun tells mom and moon what happened at work and at the buffet, "oh dear is lucas ok", "thank god he is" sun tells mom, "well I guess I should head to bed I need to see lillie tommorow", sun gets a text from lillie, "see you tomorrow" and sun text back , "see you tomorrow baby😻".................................. "Perfect"

We are just getting started stay toned for more chapters.