Chapter 20 Fighting Anger 😠

After the events of last night sun was passed out in the floor, "uh next time I get a headache like this there better be partying involved" sun told himself. His lycanroc licks his face, "ok thats nice now get off me", sun pushes his lycanroc away and checked his text, it was from lucas "thx for your help last night bro, say what happened to kellys boyfriend", sun smiles and texts to lucas "lets just say he wont be bothering you anymore", Lucas texts back "uhhh ok". Sun tells mom "I'm going with lycanroc to the gym" as he slams the door, breaking a vase "man what's been happening to my baby boy", moon tells mom "I don't know maybe hes going threw something", moon looks at you reader "sorry but the writer is not a good speller but he'll fix it soon, so for now deal with ok". Eevee nuzzles on moons leg, she shreaks and jumps a little as eevee purrs, sun thinks about this rage thats in him. When he gets to the gym he started punching the boxing bag along with his lycanroc. Every punch, every hit, Every blow the bag bounced around as suns punches got harder, "WHY DID YOU KILL MY DAD YOU SON OF A". later that day sun got a call from dusk, "hey bro the league is starting off great thanks to the poke dollars", sun nods "that's great bro, hey can we talk about dad", dusk says "NO" and hangs up. Sun is not very happy, he yells "WHY IS ASKING ABOUT OUR DAD SO DIFFICULT" as he punches a tree leaving a huge dent in the trunk, sun looks at you reader "impressive isn't it", lycanroc pats his trainer on the back calming him down just a little bit. Sun got hime around 6:28 pm, mom was checking her watch because dinner was almost done, she pulls out a tray of beef casserole smelled good. Sun busted in the door and grumbled, mom shouts "MOON DINNER", moon leaps out of her room and onto a chair waiting for for a plate, mom serves a square of casserole, moon starts to slowly eat her square with a fork and sun barely even touched his food, mom looks over "sun aren't you hungry", sun nods his head no and goes to his room locking the door not before swearing under his breath. Sun was his room Lycanroc clawing to be let in and suddenly gets a phone call from lillie, "hey babe are you ok" sun responds with "I really dont want to talk right now ok lillie I'm just tried" lillie tells sun " Sun ,baby I know when something is wrong by your tone of voice so what happened" sun responds with "dusk won't tell me anything about our dad and who or what killed him, he just ignores my questions and doesn't even bother to explain anything". After talking with lillie for what seemed like forever mom knocks on the door, "Sun are you ok", sun unlocks the door and lets mom in "honey is everything ok", as they sit on the bed "mom, its about dar and dusk won't tell me anything, not even specify his death", mom pats suns back "oh sun I know you love your dad but sometimes we can't stop things we can't control", she kisses her son on the cheek "yeah I know"He says holding his cheek, Sun slowly closes his eyes. The next morning sun rushes to route 3, lucas needed his help sun already angry and pushes lucas out of the way and sees kelly getting harassed, lucas was beaten up bad again and they thought he was dead but crawled away. Sun rushes to the 2 boys about to sexually harasse the girl till sun shouts "HEY GET OFF OF HER", they both turn around and they chuckle "look at this guy trying to be a big man, well come and get her". He releases his gengar and sun shouts "LYCANROC ATTACK USE CHURCH" BUT GENGAR DISAPPEARES "STAY FOCUS BUDDY", BUT IT WAS TOO LATE "SHADOW PUNCH" AND LYCANROC WAS HIT HARD, "NOW USE SHADOW BALL" LYCANROC WAS HIT SUN COUNTERED IT "USE STONE EDGE" AND IT HITS GENGAR CRITICAL HIT BUT GENGAR USES ANOTHER SHADOW BALL LYCANROC ALMOST WAS KNOCKED OUT "now kill it" genger about to use another shadow ball, sun falls to his knees. "TYRANITAR USE DRAGON PULSE", GENGAR is hit and fainted, dusk yells "FLAME NECK USE FLAMETHOWER", Lucas shouts "EMPOLEON USE HYDRO PUMP" scaring the boys, brenden shouted "SCEPTILE USE BULLET SEED", and finally "CHARIZARD FIRE BLAST", sending the boys flying off the second island. Dusk rushes to suns aid while lucas rushes to kellys aid and red tends to lycanroc, sun tells dusk "its one of the b******* goons", Kelly and lucas hug each other tightly Sun tells red "get those two out of here make sure they're safe", red takes the two on his charizard and they fly of the island to the first island. Sun wakes up in a pokemon center, nurse joy tending to him and his pokemon " morning sweetie" she said in a joyful voice. Sun looks at you reader "they don't don't call her nurse joy for nothing", as she gives sun some tea and blissey uses heal pulse to heal lycanroc. Sun askes nurse joy "what happened", nurse joy smiles and says "your a hero you save a young girl from those boys", sun asks "how you know" she points at the T.V a newsreporter tells the story of a boy who was dating a girl in alola gets dumped by her and his goons came to finish the job. Sun couldn't believe it, nurse joy gives sun a kiss, sun was shocked. Sun later gets a text from lillie "thats my boy ❤", Suns anger eased a little after getting out of the pokemon center he went to the work site. Everything seem normal but the workers they seemed a little hungry. "Sun I need some help" dusk tells sun and sun askes "hey brother what's going on here".

Another chapter just for all you who read this. Please like, comment, and vote. It's people like you that keep this story going.