chapter 14 my precious lillie

As the morning sun came into view sun and lycanroc were sleeping like a dog sleeps with its owner so don't think this the wrong way. as sun wakes up he pets his pokemon on the head and it smiles at him and licks suns face. as sun wipes his face he gets up. moon and mom are about to have breakfast and sun toke his seat at the table. as he eats his cereal and toast mom tells sun "are you sure you want to go to work? look at your arm its still damaged." sun tells mom "don't worry about it as long as lycanroc comes with me." mom nods and says "ok baby, but still be careful." "sure mom" sun says with a smile as he finishes breakfast and kisses moon on the cheek and mom as well as he leave. moon goes to poke school and mom goes to work. while flying on charizard he didn't forget the promise so once he made it to the building site, and went to work as soon as charizard landed he helped the rhyhorns, and the tauros pull the blocks of stone, and lycanroc helped the machokes, and sawks brake passage ways for the building, and dusk was impressed on the amount of work that was going on after such a long day. it was 4:20pm and dusk called everybody. "attention everybody since we got so much done today everybody gets 2 days off." everybody cheers and leaves. sun was about to leave till dusk calls him. "hey sun someones waiting for you" Sun rushes to the dock and sees lillie waiting for him with her Vulpix. sun looks at you and says "the alohan one not the kanto one I'm pretty sure you all know." he rushes over and kisses her in the mouth and she couldn't even squeak and almost drops her Vulpix. lycanroc licks Vulpix, and it barks as sun, and lillie kiss she feels like time stops for a moment, and tell let go for a moment, and lillie blushes and says "I convinced your brother." sun looks at her in shock. "lillie that's amazing how" she smiles and says "money talks I hired I bunch of workers who know more on what their doing I did it so we could spend time together." she said with an even bigger blush as he kisses her again as the boat sails home. "so sun since you don't have work can we go to your house and cuddle." sun smiles and says "sure and stay over why don't you." shes smiles and kisses him on the nose and said "I'll go get my things." as she rushes home sun goes home and tells mom. "sure sun I'll make some cookies for you two" moon smiles and says so you bringing your girlfriend home?" sun gets a little mad and tickles her sides and she shreaks. mom says "ok break it up you two." as she pulls them apart as moon falls to the floor still laughing. mom says "you two play nice ok" they both said "ok." as the sun sets lillie shows up and sun waits for lillie in his room. mom greets lillie and kisses her cheeks mom tells lillie "Suns waiting for you in his room ok." lillie nods as she take off her shoes and goes to suns room, and puts her bag, and shoes in the corner. "so glad you could make it." sun says as he sits her down and kisses her "care for a cookie?" sun offered lillie says "I thought you never ask." as they enjoyed some of mamas tea as they drink lycanroc, eevee, and Vulpix were playing outside they watch the sunset, but see a strange figure in the distance. dusk looks at you reader "that'll be important later trust me." sun massages lillies shoulders again and she moans with happiness then they started to watch some movies. first they watched a family movie which was very funny and moon joined. as the movie finished they watched a romance movie which moon wanted no part of.  sun and lillie cuddled together, and watched a horror movie which they grabbed each other. after the movie sun snuggled with lillie. Lillie was on top of sun, and he massaged her hips sun looks at you reader remember don't take this the wrong way as they both slowly kissed each other to sleep. the next morning sun wakes up to lillie brushing her teeth and she says "morning sleepy head." sun yawns and rubs his eyes. "come on we got a full day planned." lillie says as she slips on her shoes and grabs sun by the arm. 1st they went to the beach and skipped stones, and hold hands ,and kissed her more, and more even they had fun at the pokemon arcade, and played some really fun pokemon games. then enjoyed a pie together. sun kisses lillies neck and she moans, and tells sun "I really Mmmm glad....dusk.....uuuuhhhh." she couldn't speak at all as sun kissed her harder which nobody seemed to mind. then they went home and slept together, but moon sleeps in between the couple. "jealous much?" lillie tell moon. moon gives lillie the puffy cheeks. lillie kisses her forehead "that's so cute." as all 3 went to sleep and mom tucks a blanket over them. kisses all 3 of them goodnight. lycanroc, eevee, and Vulpix did the same too only it was on lycanrocs bed. back at the building sight. "so are you gonna tell him the real reason why you came to alola?" dusk shrugs and says "I don't know what if moon heard? that's the last bit of innocence she has left in her." red signs and nods his head. "well you gotta tell him sometime who knows how much time we got what if-" dusk cuts him off  "no no what if that guy isn't gonna follow us ok" red looks out the tent. "I hope your right".

Note: the last chapter for the day. Please comment and share this story with our people, because it's people like you that keep this book going. For more chapters stay toned.