Chapter 4 first time sleeping together

When sun and his family got back they soon started getting ready for bed. Soooo we going to stay in the same bed together? Said Lillie a little nervous. Yes we are we don't any other beds and I don't think you'll like the couch either said sun. Well the thing is I never slept with a boy except my brother said Lillie blushing a little. Well I won't hurt you I promise said sun. Sun looks at us and says Oh yeah remember we are eleven people so whatever your thinking stop thinking it. We are just kids. Sun looks back at lillie and says come on it's really late let's go to bed. Before lillie and sun can go to bed moon skips to sun, Hey brother! Sun looks at moon and says what is it Angel you should be in bed right now. Well I just got a message from- sun cuts his sister off. Ok moon I'll talk to you about it later I'm really tired after a long party. But sun- said moon. I'm going to bed I'll see you in the morning said sun. Moon skips away to her room and sun gets ready for bed. Come on Lillie let's go to bed now. Lillie gets up and follows sun to his room. Which side do you want? Said sun. I would like the left side said Lillie. Lillie went to that side of the bed and kicked off her shoes and unbundled her ponytail.Getting under the covers with sun. lillie was a little scared, because she doesn't know what sun would do to her. She trusted him because Lillie knows sun is better then that. Well good night Lillie love you. Sun and lillie kissed before sun turned off the lights. Lillie woke up in the middle of the night to a scratching noise. What was that lillie thought to herself. Until Meowth came in the room and started scratching the wall. Oh it's just the Meowth thought Lillie. She looked at the clock. Wow it's only 2:25 in the morning I still have a long night ahead of me. Lillie tried to get back to sleep but what she felt was a warm breath breathing on the back of her neck sending chills down her spine. Sun is so warm. Should I wake him up or should I just go to the couch. I think I'll be ok here I'll just face him. She did and kisses sun in his sleep. He will keep me warm thought lillie happily. Meowth comes up to the bed and looks at Lillie. No don't get in between me and sun sleep on the floor said Lillie silently. *meow* said Meowth and runs off to the living room. Stupid cat Thought lillie. After five minutes of just staring at Suns sleeping face Lillie finally falls asleep. Lillie wakes up again except this time it was at 7:10. Well I guess I should get ready for the day said Lillie leaving Suns side. Lillie puts her shoes on and goes to the bathroom. She brushes her hair and gets it in a ponytail. She walks out of the bathroom and looks at a recipe book sitting on the table. Lillie picks up the book and reads a page where breakfast recipes were. Mooncakes? Said Lillie. I guess these were named after his sister. Lillie then thought maybe I should make some for sun when he wakes up. Lillie got all the ingredients for the mooncakes (again these are just pancakes.). She was really good at making mooncakes. Wow I never thought this will be that easy. I know their just pancakes but I like the name has a nice ring to it said Lillie. Moon and mom get up 30 minutes later. Ok moon I'll make breakfast and wow said mom. You made mooncakes Lillie. Yes it's a thank you for letting me stay here. Thanks Lillie said Suns mom. Also there to surprise sun right?  Said Suns mom. How did you know? Lillie said blushing. Trust me I did the same thing for my husband said Suns mom. Lillie blushes and takes a seat. Getting some mooncakes for herself. Something smells good moon said. Wow Lillie made mooncakes? Well in that case I'll have some said moon. Moon,and mom took a seat and take some mooncakes. Until moon broke the silence. Hey mom should I get dressed in my Sunday clothes? Said moon. Why? It's Saturday. Said mom. Well.... We then cut back to sun who just wakes up lycanroc greets him. *Rrrrr* and waves a paw at him. Morning boy. Suns phone rings. *ring* *ring* Sun looks over. It's probably just moon saying I overslept and she wants to watch cartoons with me. Sun picks up his phone. Hello? Said sun. Hey boy a voice said.
Sun: hold on who is this?
Voice: it's been a while hasn't it boy.
Sun: i think you got the wrong number.
Sun was about to hang up when the voice spoke again
Voice: it's been awhile sun I haven't seen you in years or moon or mama.
Sun: hold on who are you? Tell me who you are!
After an awkward moment of silence sun was about to hang up for good this time but again the voice came back and said: well don't you remember me? It's me dusk. Your brother. Sun was shocked for a minute he could not believe what he was just hearing. He then drops his phone out of pure shock. D-d-d-dusk?!

Authors note please read. Hey everyone who reads this fanfiction. Remember when I said I was going to update only on mondays and Fridays at five? Well scrap that. From now on I will be updating daily with new chapters everyday. I know I got school and everything but I just had some extra time to write down this chapter.
I'll see you all later if you want to see what happens next stay toned.