Chapter 38 Cute Sisters

After lillie left to do kukuis chores sun thinks to himself, "what am I gonna do now", just then sun gets a text from calem, "hey man CD told me to tell you the rash is from the dark aura but the spirit is unknown". Sun is dumb founded, "now what", sun says to himself as he looked at his rash and lycanroc whimpered. "Lycanroc it's ok boy, I'm gonna be ok", lycanroc licks his trainers wrist, "im gonna be ok, as long as I wrap it up". At home moon comes home with Lillie, "hey you two how was school", moon jumps in suns arms, "it was fun today", sun dropped her. Moon gets up and says, "your girlfriend is really nice", lillie blushes and giggles, "thank you". Sun kisses lillie on the cheek, "thanks again for picking up moon for me", "anytime baby". Sun,moon, and lillie watched some tv as sun was stroking her hair, moon kisses sun on the chin then slowly sifts to sleep, lillie turns to sun and askes him, "sun is your rash getting better, sun looks at his wrist, "yeah but a stinging pain comes here and there".

 Sun,moon, and lillie watched some tv as sun was stroking her hair, moon kisses sun on the chin then slowly sifts to sleep, lillie turns to sun and askes him, "sun is your rash getting better, sun looks at his wrist, "yeah but a stinging pain come...

Lillie places her hand on Suns hand and kisses her on the lips. The next morning moon wakes up sun and tells him, "sun can we all hang out", sun smiles and says, "yes, of course", sun kisses moon on the cheek, "now go get dressed", moon skips to her room. As soon as sun and lillie got ready, moon comes out of her room and says, "so what are we gonna do today". Sun,moon, and lillie, walk to the the melemele beach in the city. Sun gets a chair and reads a Pokemon trainer tip book, moon and lillie wake on the beach having a good time, then moon calls sun "hey sun, don't you wanna join us", sun looks up and says, "no thank you im good". After the beach sun takes moon the the battle buffet, where they all ate a ten course meal, "oh man I never thought I could eat that much food", lycanroc licks his trainer for the fun it had. Lillie askes sun, hey sun since your champ, I was wondering if we could have a pokemon battle", sun tells lillie, "ok but just because your my girlfriend doesn't mean I'll go easy on you", lillie smiles with confidence, "I didn't count on it".

At the beach lillie sends out alolan Vulpix, and sun sends midnight lycanroc, moon says, "ready battle begin", "VULPIX USE POWDERED SNOW", vulpix uses powered snow but it misses, "LYCANROC USE ROCKSLIDE", lycanroc uses ROCKSLIDE and hits Vulpix, b...

At the beach lillie sends out alolan Vulpix, and sun sends midnight lycanroc, moon says, "ready battle begin", "VULPIX USE POWDERED SNOW", vulpix uses powered snow but it misses, "LYCANROC USE ROCKSLIDE", lycanroc uses ROCKSLIDE and hits Vulpix, but luckily didn't flinch, "VULPIX USE ICE BEAM", a beam of ice hits lycanroc, but wasn't super effective. "LYCANROC USE BRICK BREAK", lycanroc chops Vulpix, critical hit, just then lillie uses her Vulpix Z-move, after lillie does her pose Vulpix UNLEASHES a hyper beam of ice, lycanroc is hit, "LYCANROC HANG IN THERE USE STONE EDGE", lycanroc punches the ground with sharp rocks appearing from the ground, both fainted. "Both pokemon are unable to battle we have a tie", lillie hugs sun, "sun that was awesome", just then she gets a text on her phone, "oh man kukui wants me to return to the lab, I'm sorry I wish we can hang out more", sun kisses lillie, "I understand babe, go on", lillie kisses his cheek, "your the best", as she runs off. Moon kisses lycanroc and it howls with happiness, "you did great out there", "he sure did, I was pretty sure we'd lose", sun looks at you reader, "yeah i k ow it was a short battle but trust me they'll be more trust me",Sun and Moon stayed at the beach watching the sunset.

 Moon kisses lycanroc and it howls with happiness, "you did great out there", "he sure did, I was pretty sure we'd lose", sun looks at you reader, "yeah i k ow it was a short battle but trust me they'll be more trust me",Sun and Moon stayed at the...

After sun and moon got home, sun carried moon to her bed and kissed her forehead. Sun then gives mom a hello hug, "well aren't you sweet", she said as she kissed his forehead sweetly. The next morning sun gets a text from dusk, "hey bro come to ula ula island we need to talk for a moment", sun rushes to ula ula island sun meets his friends at the league, "hey dude we need to talk", "uh why", dusk tells sun about what happened after the incident with hau, "and so why is this important", dusk shows sun, dusk plans, "I'm going to win lillies heart one way or another, sun better watch his back", "that :;&#!,.", dusk nods, "I know, I don't know what to do the best you can do is protect her and make sure hau stays away from her". Sun sits on the bed in the tent with his hands in his face, "hey man what's wrong", "I'm scared hau is gonna take my precious lillie from me", dusk pats his brothers shoulders and says, "well we're almost done, best you get home and take this", dusk hands sun $2500 poke dollars. Sun heads back to melemele island and texts lillie while on the boat, "lillie I just got word hau is coming bad, please stay safe", but unfortunately lillie never returned his text, which worried sun even more then talks to his voice in his head.

"Listen here you, if I found out you took lillie your gonna be in a world of pain", the spirit responds with, "haha haha oh I wish I did, but unfortunately someone has got her before me", back in the real world, lycanroc starts growling, "hey clam...

"Listen here you, if I found out you took lillie your gonna be in a world of pain", the spirit responds with, "haha haha oh I wish I did, but unfortunately someone has got her before me", back in the real world, lycanroc starts growling, "hey clam down boy, everything is ok", lycanroc howls with anger. As sun made it to melemele island he ran from the dock all the way to kukuis house and busts in the door, "KUKUI WHERE IS LILLIE", "calm down cousin lillie went to the village she said she got a text from someone who wanted to see her, why something wrong", before sun could explain he knew what was happening and he had to get there, "sorry kukui I gotta save lillie", as sun rushes to the village, "man what are we gonna do with that boy" kukui thought to himself as he went back to his research.

Stay toned for more