Chapter 32 Lillie Talk 😢

At kukuis house lillie sets up some tea and movie to watch with sun later after they have this talk, sun opens the door and says, "hey lillie you wanted to see me", lillies rushes over to sun and plants a big kiss on his lips. Sun blushes and hugs lillie back, "thank you sun, thank fir everything you've done for me", sun smiles and cups lillies face, "lillie you know I'll be there always no matter what". Lillie grabs suns hand a leads him to the couch and holds his hands while telling him, "i feel like im in the way of you life, I feel as if I'm a distraction while your trying to get something done I end up getting in the way", sun frowns a little and tells lillie, "lillie your never in the way of my life, I need you as much as I need my family because before I met my life meant nothing, I was empty", lillie blushes and kisses sun on the cheek. Lillie looks at sun in the eyes and says, "so your not mad at me for getting kidnapped", sun puts his hands on lillies shoulders and says, "lillie I'll never get mad at you, its not your fault that you were kidnapped, hau is the reason you ended up like this". Lillie looks at sun in shock and gentle lets his hands go and tells him, "wait hau, he was the one behind all this", sun looks at Lillies green eyes, "yes he wanted to be the alolan king so he toke you from me just to succeed", lillie hugs sun tightly. "So how bout that movie", lillie holds up the movie.

Sun smiles and says, "aw that's a lovely movie", lillies eyes light up with happiness, "great", she puts the movie in the dvd player and grabs a blacket, snuggling with sun in the blanket

Sun smiles and says, "aw that's a lovely movie", lillies eyes light up with happiness, "great", she puts the movie in the dvd player and grabs a blacket, snuggling with sun in the blanket. Sun smiles and massages lillies shoulders a bit, "mmmmmm thank you sun", sun tells lillie, "you seem so tense", "yeah........ I've been this way sense.....mmmmmm", sun didnt really care as long as sun sees lillie with a smile on her face as she shifts her shoulders. During the movie sun and lillie snack on tea and mini sandwiches.

After the movie sun and lillie were sleeping while cuddling, sun wakes up and looks outside it was night, but it was morning when sun got there it was morning, sun checks his phone to check the time, it was 10:00 pm with some missing text from dus...

After the movie sun and lillie were sleeping while cuddling, sun wakes up and looks outside it was night, but it was morning when sun got there it was morning, sun checks his phone to check the time, it was 10:00 pm with some missing text from dusk, "sun where are you", "sun we need you here with lycanroc to help with the work", "sun you im gonna give you a week if your not here by Monday I'm going to rip your head off". Sun gets a little scare, just then lillies Vulpix made sun jump, "dont scare me", vulpix licks suns face, sun puts vulpix down on the floor and wraps his arms around lillies neck breathing into her ear. Lillie smiles in her sleep and whispers, "sun", he smiles and kisses her cheek. Sun sneaks out of the blanket and takes lillie to her bed, taking off her shoes and tucking her in, when leaving the house he gets a text from Lucas at 11:12 pm, sun was shocked it says, "sun we need to talk meet me by the cliff", sun looks at you reader, "yeah I know what your thinking but this is sun X lillie ok don't get the wrong idea", Sun meets lucas by the cliff the moon light shining above him.

 Sun sneaks out of the blanket and takes lillie to her bed, taking off her shoes and tucking her in, when leaving the house he gets a text from Lucas at 11:12 pm, sun was shocked it says, "sun we need to talk meet me by the cliff", sun looks at yo...

"Glad you could made it", "yeah man you know I'll be there", Lucas looks down, "Kelly and I want to thank. You for everything you did, at that point I thought I was gonna die", sun smiles Lucas, "lucas you know nothing is gonna happen after all we've looked out for each other for along time", lucas nods and says, "Kelly wasn't able to make it, but she told me to give you this", Lucas hands sun a pearl, but sun rejects it, "no need im just there to save people, there's no need for a reward", sun pushes it away, "oh ok let me know if you change your mind" as lucas tucks it in his pocket. Lucas and sun share a hug and walk away, during the night sun thinks to himself, "say I wonder if mrs Burnet would want to see me, it may be late but", sun gets to a boat to akala island. Once Sun got to the building, Mrs burnet was working on the computer, suddley sun walked in, "hey Mrs burnet I was wondering if you wanted to see me" mrs burnet gets up and hugs sun really tight and gave sun like a million kisses. "OK OK stop", mrs burnet lets go of sun, "sorry I just thought it was sweet of you to visit, i hardly see you now a days", sun blushes but askes about more info of ultra worm holes, "ah ultra worm holes are on poni island near the sun and moon temple, but have recently showing in the ocean", "in the ocean, what are the chances". After a conversation mrs Burnet askes sun about his relationship with Lillie, "I dont know I'm busy but I always make time for her", mrs burnet smiles, "oh dun your sweet but sometimes you need to spend more time with her, like me and kukui did before we got married", sun realizes what he must do, "thank you mrs burnet" as he kisses her cheek and leaves, she giggles and blushes, "what a sweetheart" as she holds her cheek. Sun gets to kukuis house by 4:13 am, sits next to lillie stroking her hair. Sun whispers "ah lillie what can I do for you", sun gets an idea and says to himself, "say now theres any idea", sun looks at you reader," next chapter I'm gonna do what boyfriends should be doing for their girlfriends, if your in a relationship you'll know what I mean, if you single ill show you a way, and if you think its gross, well your loss". Sun then snuggles with lillie as the night wastes away.

Hope you enjoyed this chapter Stay toned for more.