Chapter 31 How is mom

Sun wakes up with a very strange feeling, "lycanroc tell me I was dreaming", lycanroc shakes its head no, "ugh I was hopping you'd say yes. Sun was surprised that breakfast wasn't being made or moms sweet humming, sun thought she might have left for work, but how her bag is still on the chair, her keys are still on the hook, and her shoes are still in the closet so its not possible she went to work. Sun suddenly hears a cough from moms room and checks on her, "mom are you ok", he said as he opens the door, he sees mom sick in bed. "Mama are you OK", Suns mom nods and says, "I'm fine just a little sick I need some medicine, could you be a dear and het them for me", sun kisses mom on the forehead, "of course I will", as he leaves to go get the pills. Sun brings mom the pills, "thank you sweetie", she says as she takes her pills, "also sun could you walk with moon to school", sun nods, "ok mom I'll take care of you when I get back ok", suns mom smiles and kisses sun. "MOON wake up time for school", sun shakes moon out of her bed, "ok sun just a minute", he hands moon her uniform and goes to the kitchen to pack moons lunch in her bag. Moon skips into the Kitchen and grabs her backpack, and moon and sun rush out the door. As they were walking to school moon askes sun, "so what happened yesterday heard you and lillie were in a little trouble", sun looks down, "yeah hau tried to take me Championship and kidnap lillie from me, but I'm too smart for him and I beat him". "OK moon have fun at school", moon stands on her toes and kisses sun on the chin, and walks off to school. Sun walks home and grabs some more medicine for mom, sun gets home and sits next to mom on the bed, giving her the pills, "mom how did you get sick", mom finishes her pills and tells sun, i've working a lot and a worker must've had a cold and coughed in my drink. Sun looks over at mom and wonders how could someone have a cold if its hot in alola, "the worker must've ate something wrong and pasted some sickness to me". Sun calls dusk, "hey brother mom is sick and I need to stay home with her ok", "ok sun I understand but promise me you'll work twice as hard", sun agrees. Sun signs of and tends to moms every need and makes sure she's feeling better, "sun why dont you watch some tv, I'll be ok", sun kisses mom and tucks her in. Sun watches some tv and watches the news, "we've reported a kidnapping that happened yesterday on melemele island at a buffet where to people started beating up a 16 year old boy, heres some word from his girlfriend kelly".

"It came out of nowhere I didnt know what to do, I got so scare but thank goodness the alolan champion came and saved my boyfriend's life", she said with tears in her eyes, sun remembers lucas at the pokemon center and heads to see Lucas

"It came out of nowhere I didnt know what to do, I got so scare but thank goodness the alolan champion came and saved my boyfriend's life", she said with tears in her eyes, sun remembers lucas at the pokemon center and heads to see Lucas. "Kelly where is Lucas", she points towards the chair where lucas was sitting at, "hey lucas buddy, how are you", lucas kept quiet, "Kelly whats wrong with him", kelly looks down and says "he's having an after shock, nurse joy said it would take three days for him to get better", "ok here take this and get somewhere save" sun hands Kelly some money, Kelly takes the money and kisses sun on the cheek as a thank you. Sun walks home but wonders how lillies doing after all this, at kukuis house, lillie lies in bed reading a book. Lillie looks around and takes out her diary and writes an entry.

"Dear diary today was very stress after what happened, thank goodness sun came to my rescue, what happened yesterday was I was kidnapped by some people who knocked me out and hid me at the bottom of the hotel, it was dark and scary I was scare I w...

"Dear diary today was very stress after what happened, thank goodness sun came to my rescue, what happened yesterday was I was kidnapped by some people who knocked me out and hid me at the bottom of the hotel, it was dark and scary I was scare I was gonna die till sun came for me, I love him so much I couldn't have ask for a better boyfriend, I wonder how to thank him for everything, till next time diary ❤". Back to sun, he sits in a hill as the moon light shines over him, "why hau, I thought he was my friend, turns out he only care about lillies affection so he tries to take out my brother", sun gets up and walks home. Moon was already home watching tv, but sun walks past moon and goes check on mom, "mom are you feeling better", "yeah sun I'm much better thanks to you". Meowth sleeps with mom as sun pets Meowth on the head, sun cooks for himself and moon. Sun goes to bed and wonders about lillie, "I dont know why, lycanroc how do you feel after the whole day", lycanroc whimpers and cuddles with sun. The next morning sun gets up but welcomed with a sweet scene of cinnamon French toast, "morning sun, I just want to say thank you for taking care of me when I needed you the most", sun smiles and sits with mom and moon. As sun was eating with his family, he then gets a text from lillie, "hey sun I need to talk to you about the plan hau came up with", suns eyes widen a bit and texts lillie back, "ok lillie I'll be over as soon as possible", sun hurries and finishes his breakfast and started getting dress to see lillie but then lycanroc gives sun his hat which he almost forgot. Sun looks at himself in the mirror and says, "I wonder what lillie wants to talk to me about, I hope its nothing bad".

Hope you enjoyed this chapter. Please like, share, and comment on this, because it's people like you that keeps this story going.