Chapter 21 Making Lunch For Everyone 🍛

"Sun the insurance won't cover the worker benefits so I need to ask you something important", "I see what you mean, whats going on". Dusk tells sun "the workers are getting hungry but the insurance won't cover us anymore, turns out the bank thinks since we have the money we won't need insurance". Sun tells Dusk "that's pretty messed up but I think I can cook for everybody", dusk smiles and says "thanks bro means a lot so prepare some food for the workers tommorow and they should be up and running and ready for work once again". Sun gets on the boat and calls mom, "mom can I ask you a question", mom smiles and says "sure what is it", "well everyone at work is hungry and theirs no insurance to cover their needs, so I thought why don't we cook a meal for these workers", mom smiles "oh baby that's a sweet idea but you own me a favor", sun gets uneasy "uuuhhhh sure" as the phone clicks off. Lycanroc licks his trainers hand, sun smiles getting his mind off the favor, "now remember lycanroc no more running remember the last  chapter, lycanroc nods and walks with his trainer to the grocery store. As sun was shopping he heard the slightest of noises, it was the sound of purring but when he look behind him nobody was there and like cat and dog lycanroc starts to bark. As soon as lycanroc barked the figure ran away, "down boy there's nothing there" as he pets him on his head, and his lycanroc paints with happiness and clams down. As sun picks up the gorcerys which costs about $300,000 poke dollars which sun gladly paid, but sun looks at you reader, "yeah i know it seems like a lot but the logic in the games don't make sense either and besides I'm basically rich", sun calls rides tauros back home. As sun places the gorcerys on the table, mom smiles and says "wow thats a lot of gorcerys", sun rolls his eyes as he puts the food in the fridge, leaving it for tommorow. "Say mom what was that favor you wanted me to do after this is over", mom just smiles and says "oh I'll tell you once we're done" her smile becoming a little mischievous, sun glups and wonders what it could be, not trying to look in on it he goes and visits lillie at kukuis house. Lillie was so happy to see her boyfriend, "its been a while since we last talked babe", she says kissing Suns mouth. As the make out on the couch he tells her "babe......can I ask.......you something", lillie stops kissing him "sure babe what is it", "we're cooking for the workers at the building site",lillie smiles and says "oh that's sweet of you,of course I'll help". After an afternoon of smooching his girlfriend, he walks home but wonders what are they going to cook then it hit him "Curry". When sun got home moon seemed happy with sun "sun may I help", he shakes his head yes, as he walks to his room climbs into bed with lycanroc and awaits the morning. As sun woke up he gets dressed and started to cook some sausage curry's, dry curry's, sweet curry's, and mama's famous meatloaf, mom carries this on charizards back and lillie has baked some pies,cookies,and cakes and loads it on charizard. The rest take a boat while sun flys with charizard, as soon as he lands the dusk sets up the tables and as soon as everybody shows up, dusk calls everyone to eat. As soon as the workers approached the table they started chowing down on some tasty currys and desserts, as people were eating lillie taps sun on the shoulder, "sun can we please spend some time together, its been so long since I cuddled you" sun nods as lillie grabs suns hand and get away from the crowd. When they found a place to sit lillie tells sun, "hey sun I love you", sun looks at her "lillie you know I'll always told you I love you so much", lillie blushes happily but looks away, "I heard about those boys you know, your famously known as a hero, but I'm scared it'll get to your head and-", lillie was cut off by sun kissing her on the mouth. As they kissed the sunset glows behind them, but to sun time just stops and sun and lillie are the only people in the world. As the kissing ends sun tells lillie "baby I love you no matter what, don't ever think I'll replace you", lillie feeling stupid blushes and quietly purrs, sun thinks to himself and says "lillie did you go anywhere yesterday, lillie says "no I was at kukui place the whole day yesterday, that man is always so busy, why" uh replys with "nothing". As the eating frenzy finishes and workers take some food home sun saves a pie for mama. Once they got home puting moon to bed mom grabs sun and tells him "sun remember that favor" sun nervously nods. Mom smiles and tells sun, "well remember when you said I need to relax or get a vacation" he nods, she sits on the couch and tells sun "rub my feet ok, and don't stop until I tell you too" sun blushes proceeds with it, "mmmmm so worth it" mom said in a relaxing tone. As soon as morning came around he gets a text from someone, "hey can we talk meet me on the 3rd island by the beach, I want to see you again. we have a lot to catch up on", sun gets up and gets dressed, as he leaves the house he thinks to himself "hmm I wonder who wants to see me, what do you think lycanroc" it barks, "yeah me too buddy", as they head to the docks still puzzled on the requested.