Trial Part 2

DECEMBER 26 11:00 AM
PEOPLE PARK

Dick agreed to take me to People Park, after watching the lab work. If my gut is right, they should be here. There's no way they wouldn't, after pulling that stunt. I knew my father would be able to defend Mr. Von Karma long enough until I can get the those two witnesses and drag them into the courtroom. Though, before I did, I will need a long talk with the both of them. Thus, I waited in the bench at the park with my white coat that covered me from head to toe.

Sighing, Dick asked, "are you sure we won't get in trouble? I mean, this is a school day. I doubt if your friends are going to show up here."

"Oh they will," I stated factually, crossing my arms. We've actually been waiting for about 15 minutes or so.

"If you say so."

It wasn't longer than a few seconds before I saw the troublemaker himself. From there, I took off running after him, shouting, "LARRY BUTZ, I'M GONNA KILL YOU!!"

"Eeeeeeeek!" Larry squealed, running as fast as he could, while I was running after him. "WHY MEEEEEEEEEEE!?!"

"Miles, you're- Hey, let go of me!" I heard Nick (1) in the background, but I ignored him and focused on tackling down Larry.

"HELP ME!" Larry cried.

"Why are you not in school!?" I asked, my head boiling.

"Why aren't you!? We've been-"

"I'm helping Father with a trial, doe-doe head! What's your excuse!?" I asked, pinning down Larry to the ground.

"We were looking for you!"

"WRONG! Father is looking for me! You are in a lot of trouble, Larry Butz! And, you dragged Nick with you too!? I cannot believe you!"

"I'm sorry!~"

"Miles, what's going on!?" Nick asked, who I now realized was being held by the back of his coat by Dick. I'll have to reward him for this. Maybe some of my lunch?

"That's what I'd like to know! Why is Larry's icky snot at the scene of a crime!?" I asked outraged.

"What!?"

"I didn't kill anyone! You know me! I would never!" Larry whined, crying crocodile tears.

"Not that crime scene, idiot! I mean a kidnapping crime scene! I was kidnapped and your snot was found under the chair of the crime scene! EXPLAIN YOURSELF BUTZ BEFORE I KICK YOU ON A COUNT OF THREE!"

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!"

"ONE!"