Aftermath

Joe was in surgery, everyone else were sitting in the waiting room for him to come out, and to see if he made it or not. Caspar and Dianne had stopped crying since about 15mins. Dianne got up to get a coffee and a reminder came up on her phone saying 'Surprise Joe on the London eye' she had planned for them to go to the London eye after his chemo. Dianne dropped her phone and broke down to the ground and spilled her hot coffee all over her face, Caspar ran up to her as she was in so much pain mentally and physically. Dianne soon saw a doctor who helped her with the pain of the hot coffee, it left the half of Dianne's face covered in burns, the physical pain had stopped but mentally the pain got worse as she didn't know what was happening to her love. Dianne walked back into the waiting room with Caspar were all Joe's friends were still there.

Dianne: Thankyou for staying here to support Joe.
Josh: No chance were leaving with out knowing that he's ok.
Dianne: (starting to cry again) you know I remember when I sprained my leg a phew months ago I was so worried and upset! I wasn't brave at all as I thought I could never dance again, But look at Joe he went into that surgery so brave even though he knew he might not see the end of day again.
Caspar: I remember when my ex girlfriend broke up with me and all I wished for was to die as i was so upset mentally i was so selfish. You know what joe told me? He told me that by dying pain doesn't go away! I hope that's not trie because if Joe dies tonight he deserves no more pain.
Josh: I remember the first time I met him, i knew who he was but he had no idea who i was but he treated me like he'd known me for years and started taking the piss out of me, thats when I instantly knew that he was eventually gonna be one of my best friends.
Dianne: I remember the first time he kissed me it was so magical, we were practicing....

This is were Dianne got interrupted by the Doctor. Everyone got up and waited for the doctor to give them some news.

Doctor: i am relieved to say that the surgery went very well.
Dianne: (crying of happiness) omg thankyou, thankyou so much. Can I see him?
Doctor: you can in a phew minutes, he might not wake up for about 15 mins.

Dianne looked at Caspar and a wave of relief cam across both their faces. Dianne then had the ok to go see Joe. As she sat there he was still asleep.

Dianne: You made it, I'm so proud of you! You've been nothing but strong through all this and you will carry on being strong till all this is over very soon hopefully!

At this point joe woke up.

Joe: I love you
Dianne: you're awake
Joe: yeah, I made it
Dianne: I love you so much.

A phew hours then pasted and joe's friends came in to the room while Dianne went to call everyone to say that he is ok.

Mikey: we knew you'd make it my friend
Joe: you guys didn't have to stay
Josh: no way we were leaving Dianne here alone, bless her she's been through a hell a-lot today.
Joe: why what happened?
Byron: she got a reminder on her phone about you and she just broke down and spilt hot coffee all over her face, you haven't seen the burns on her face.
Joe: no I haven't seen her face I couldn't open my eyes till about half an hour ago. (Joe started crying) why doesn't she open up to me?
Caspar: she's afraid to hurt you, as your going through so much

Joe didn't understand at all why his girlfriend didn't talk to him about things, this really upsets him but for Dianne's sake he said nothing for now he was gonna wait till he is fully recovered from the surgery.

It wad now the next day, joe still had cancer but he was active again. It was not yet time for him to go home. Today his mum was coming to see him and so was his sister Zoe and her boyfriend Alfie.

Dianne: good morning little one, how did you sleep?
Joe: I didn't sleep a-lot to be honest
Dianne: awww baby, hopefully you can come home soon so I can cuddle you in bed.
Joe: what's stopping you from cuddling me now, come here

Dianne joined joe in the bed were they cuddled and they kissed, and whispered naughty things to each other's ears and they giggled a-lot. But then they were interrupted by Tracy, Zoe and Alfie coming around the door.

Tracy: Awww joe, how are you?
Joe: I'm ok you know, how are you?
Tracy: forget about me son concert on your self.

They talked a-lot before they left. They now awaited for the results of the surgery and for someone to tell them that they could go home.

Doctor: i have the results and they're not good. The cancer has spread to your bones which means you will need chemo twice a week, and it will also be so much stronger. You will have to chose which one you want as both have different side effects.
Joe: what are the side effects
Doctor: losing your hair, or losing your ability to walk.
Joe: how the hell am I supposed to decide Dianne: which one would you choose doctor?
Doctor: i personally would chose losing the ability to walk because walking is gonna be painful for you as you're bones aren't strong anymore.
Joe: I 100% want the no walking one then. Is that forever
Doctor: it could be, and it could not be
Dianne: when can we go home?
Doctor: i just need to sign the release papers and you are free to go.
Joe: that's grate
Doctor: we'll see you a week on Monday to start your treatments?
Joe: see you then, bye

Joe and Dianne called an Uber and off home they went were they cuddled all night long till the very next morning, they were happy, but they didn't know what was coming there way in the next couple days.