ohh no

When Dianne had finished all her food, she was last to finish! They all order desert, Joe and Dianne were so full but they still ordered something as they couldn't resist trying something from this amazing restaurant. Joe wend for cheesecake but dianne on the other hand went for a warm traditional spotted dick, she found that so funny as they didn't make it in Australia. They ate their desserts and were almost ready to leave for the festival.

Joe: (joking) you paying then oli
Oli: I thought you were paying joe (joking)
Caspar: Lets all but our cards in and whoever the waiter pics has to pay.

Everyone agreed to this and putted their cards into the middle of the table. After asking the waiter to pick a card it landed on Joe.

Joe: well I guess I'm paying then
Josh: you don't have to joe
Joe: a deals a deal josh
Caspar: but don't you have that operation you have coming that you have to pay for as it isn't included with the nhs?
Joe: yeah I do but a deal is a deal so I will be paying for your food.

They all kept quiet and let him pay, him and Dianne went up to the counter to pay, the bill was very high and came up to about 15 thousand pounds, Joe and Dianne we're worried about their financial situation. Joe hadn't worked in months so he had no money coming in, only the money he had saved but he needed that for the op! Dianne was hardly working but made enough to pay the bills and get their weekly shop! After this meal they will be struggling.

Dianne: joe we can't afford this
Joe: i know but we have to
Dianne: if we carry on like this things are not gonna turn out good i'll tell you that, I'm gonna have to get a better job! What if i have to quit dancing!
Joe: Dianne listen to me I don't want you worrying about money i'll sort it out! You will never have to quit dancing under my watch remember that ok.

Dianne listened to joe and didn't worry anymore as she knew he would do anything to make sure they're ok.

They all then left the restaurant to go to the festival.

Joe: Coming on any rides tonight di
Dianne: no way, do you know me joe?
Joe: you have to come if everyone else is
Dianne: no joe
Joe: ok no need to get angry
Dianne: I wasn't being angry i was just telling you that you can't make me go on any.
Joe: ok chill babe
Dianne: don't talk to me like that?
Joe: like what di?

Dianne just walked off, she was so pissed off with joe! she walked off leaving everyone there looking at her. Joe looked at her walking off not knowing if he showed chase after, he decided not to as he knew she didn't want him near him.

Caspar: Everything ok buddy?
Joe: all will be fine, just a little Diss agreement you know.
Josh: its healthy to fall out sometimes joe, don't worry mate!
Ellie: (joking&laughing) what do you know josh, you've been with me for 2months! But josh's right joe! Personally if I was her I would want you to go after her!
Joe: so I should go?
Ambar: maybe I should go, she knows me best out of us girls and she might just need a girl talk, what i heard of the fight it shouldn't have been a fight! I think you should let me go after her.
Joe: Ambar please go
Ambar: on it!

Ambar went around the whole festival to try looking for her. But in the meantime joe was very worried!

Caspar: I'm sure she's fine joe
Joe: I think I really upset her!
Josh: she'll get over it whatever happened.

Ambar finding Dianne

Ambar looked everywhere! She started to worry for a second before she finally found Dianne siting in a quiet, dark corner.

Ambar: di, you ok?
Dianne: yeah I'm fine! mood swings you know!
Ambar: Period?
Dianne: yeah, so annoying! I feel so bad for him when I'm like this.
Ambar: I'm sure he understands?
Dianne: he does! But i don't want him taking care of me as he used to when i was on because I should be the one watching him with this cancer.
Ambar: You guys have been going through so much you just need to be there for each other!
Dianne: you're right Ambar! Thankyou so much for this! What should I do now?
Ambar: what do you want to do!
Dianne: I wanna make up with Joe and go home to have a bath, then go to sleep!
Ambar: then we'll go back to the others and you can talk to joe yeah?
Dianne: Yea thanks.

Dianne and Ambar made their way back to join the others. As they walked into the area the others were, joe instantly got up when he saw dianne!

Dianne: lets go talk joseph
Joe: yes please, let's go outside...
——————————————————————
Dianne: joe, i'm sorry for snapping. I'm on my period you see and these mood swings they're just, well, you know.
Joe: no Dianne I'm sorry! I should never make you feel like you're forced to do something.
Dianne: (starting to cry) i wanna go home, i wanna bath, i wanna sleep!
Joe: awww no baby, we'll go now! I'm just gonna run in and get our stuff then we can leave.

Joe ran in got their stuff and called an uber. The cuddled up outside the festival while waiting for their car to arrive.

When they arrived home Joe ran them a bath! and they relaxed in it for about an hour cuddling up to each other in the warm water. After they got out Joe made sure Dianne had enough period supplies and made her a hot water bottle, before then going to their local Sainsbury's to get her some cookie dough ice cream! When he arrived home they ate some ice cream again cuddled up watching Frozen as Dianne loved watching Disney movies.