At last

A week or so had been since joe had uploaded his video, he had so many lovely comments all his fans were so supportive, this made joe very happy. Anyway today was the day joe got to knew if the treatment had worked or if it was terminal!

Dianne: how you feeling this morning little one!
Joe: physically grate never been better, i feel strong and not sick at all, mentally so worried!
Dianne: try not to worry to much hun, I'm sure you'll be fine! You've been feeling strong for weeks now, it must be gone.
Joe: i do hope so.

Joe and Dianne arrived the hospital, both worried of course but feeling good and hoping for the best. They sat in the waiting room his arm around her waiting for their names to be shouted out.

When they got into the room they sat down as close as they could to each other holding tight to one another's hand.

Doctor: it's good to see you
Joe: i hope i can say the same
Doctor: I'm sure you can, i have very good news for you! You're treatment has been working so well! And you're stomach and bones have been responding well to it! So it is my pleasure to tell you that you are finally cancer free!
Joe: omg really
Doctor: yeah! I hope I won't be seeing you again, but do remember it could come back
Dianne: what are the chances of that happening?
Doctor: in joe's conditions very low! He's very healthy at the moment! He will need to take these meds once a day for a couple of years but I don't think that's a problem.
Joe: no not at all! Thankyou so much! We have you to thank if there's anything we can do to repay you, we will!
Doctor: only one thing I can ask for! Leave here now and enjoy the rest of your lives.

Joe and Dianne rushed out of the doctors office and ran out of the hospital! They looked at each other and a massive smile formed on both their faces. Joe gave her a kiss and said!

Joe: lets go home! And never return here! Cuz guess what we're cancer free!
Dianne: i love you so much
Joe: i love you to

They got home, didn't know what to do, they had nothing to worry about everything felt normal for once! Both of them were so happy!

Joe: can I take you out tonight?
Dianne: sure! Aren't you gonna call people and tell them the news?
Joe: ohh yeah I forgot about that! I'm just gonna make an insta i thik.
Dianne: thats easier probably.

Joe's insta post

Caption: this is a photo dianne took after one of my operations; as you can see my hand is al wrinkle and skinny because of the chemo side affects! I am happy to say that this will not be happening to my hand again as I am officially cancer free! ...

Caption: this is a photo dianne took after one of my operations; as you can see my hand is al wrinkle and skinny because of the chemo side affects! I am happy to say that this will not be happening to my hand again as I am officially cancer free! Thankyou all for supporting me through this horrible time in my life; but honestly I have only one person to thank most, @diannebuswell has been nothing but amazing through this whole time, she's comforted me, she's loved me even when i went through the fase of loosing my hair! I will always love her and I cannot wait for our special meal tonight, I love you Dotty!♥️

Comments~
Caspar: buddy this is amazing news, can't wait to see you, we need a proper night out!
Zoe: Joseph congratulations bro, see you soon!
Dianne: i will always love you joseph

There were obviously so much mor comments, from fans, family, YouTubers and many other celebs! Joe couldn't wait to see them but tonight was about one person, and one person only which was his love, his soulmate, and his best friend Dianne.

As usual Joe was ready to leave for the restaurant after 10mins and Dianne took ages fussing about what she wanted to ware, what she was going to do with her hair and also how her make up looked. Joe waited at the bottom of the stairs for her then when she finally came walking down the stairs he was amazed she looked stunning! He was lost in words.

The left in an uber for the restaurant! They arrived and were given a lovely table for two, both of them sat down, they felt like they were the luckiest couple on earth.

Joe: what do you fancy babe?
Dianne: the shepherds pie looks good, I'm gonna go for that, what about you!
Joe: I'm gonna get a pizza, a 12" one and I'm gonna eat all of it, because i can!
Dianne: you pig

They both laughed before ordering their food, then the food finally came out, but it was a young waitress that brought it out!

Waitress: Omg your Joe sugg
Joe: yeah i am
Waitress: and your Dianne buswell
Dianne: that's also true
Waitress: I cannot believe this, but aren't you supposed to be Ill joe?
Joe: haven't you seen my Instagram?
Waitress: no, I've been working since 11 this morning!
Joe: ohh, it was just a post saying that I'm cancer clear.
Waitress: omg congrats, here's your food, enjoy!

Joe and Dianne loved running into fans, they loved how happy some of them got when meeting them! The food was delicious they ate all of it! It was the first time joe had ate a whole pizza in almost a year!

Joe: omg that was amazing!
Dianne: tell me about it! Its so nice to have a proper meal out with you!
Joe: I know right! I feel so normal. Anyway i
Have something I need to ask you!
Dianne: what?
Joe: Dianne Claire Buswell this past year you have been nothing but supportive of me! The way you handled the whole situation has been amazing and inspirational! This whole experience has made me realise how short life is and how I never wanna go through anything without you, so Dot will you make me the happiest man alive and marry me!

Dianne was in shook! She looked at him smiled and got up! She sat on his lap gave him a hug and a kiss before saying!

Dianne: I would love to marry you!

They were so happy! The paid for their food, ordered an uber! Arrived home went to bed and they .............

They truly were the happiest and luckiest couple on earth!