moving

A phew months had now passed, joe had a massive surprise for Dianne. In a phew months time dianne will be giving birth, he knew that she wanted her mother with her but instead of flying her mum to England they were moving to Australia for 6months. He knew that there would be some difficulties like having to buy stuff in the uk and in oz but her brother had some things so that was fine, and flying the baby home would be a bit if a pickle but he had made sure they had the best airline that would support a newborn. He was also worried about Dianne's health flying at 6month pregnant; she was getting quite big but he make sure they were flying in business class and had enough room for her.

Joe: morning little one.
Dianne: (laughing) little? I'm huge.
Joe: you're not that big (he was obviously lying)
Dianne: (still laughing) you always know the right thing to say. How are you this morning?
Joe: I'm excited
Dianne: for what?
Joe: you're surprise.
Dianne: surprise?
Joe: yeah, do you wanna know now?
Dianne: of could i do
Joe: well.....we're moving
Dianne: moving?
Joe: to Australia, for 6 whole months
Dianne: omg really?
Joe: really

Dianne rolls over to joe and kisses him, she was honestly over the moon.

Dianne: when?
Joe: tonight, we better get packing I think.
Dianne: we have no time joe.
Joe: we'll be fine

The got to start packing.

Dianne: I don't know what to pack joe
Joe: a-lot of clothes.
Dianne: what about baby stuff?
Joe: i spoke to Brandon he has everything we need, twice.
Dianne: should I bring clothes for them?
Joe: them?
Dianne: shit i was gonna surprise you at dinner tonight, when i went to the appointment with Amy they said that we're having twins, both girls.

Joe ran up to dianne and gave her the biggest hug followed by the longest kiss. He was scared but also exited. After a phew hours it was time for them to leave.

Joe: you ready dot?
Dianne: yeah coming.

Joe was waiting at the bottom of the stairs for Dianne to come; she came struggling with three huge heavy bags and of course her quite big baby bump of twins. Joe obviously then helped her.

Joe: dot let me help you, their way to heavy for you; you're carrying enough as it is.
Dianne: thanks, who would of thought that moving to Australia for a while would require so many bags.
Joe: i know right but technically we are packing for 4.

They left the house knowing that the next time they walk in their lives will have changed for ever.

When they arrived the airport they checked in their bags, got through security but when boarding the plane they got bad news that the plane with the business class had some difficulties so they had a plane with out it, joe wasn't happy because of dianne's pregnancy plus it was a straight through flight 20 hours sitting on uncomfortable chairs.

Joe: do you understand how annoying this is? My fiancé here is 6months pregnant with twins she deserves the most comfortable flight.
Dianne: Joe it's fine
Worker: we understand your situation and are very sorry mr sugg but we can't do anything about it except help you and your to be mrs to have the best possible experience flying with us for your sake, our sake and your babies sake.
Dianne: (speaking very fast before joe said anything) thankyou so much for trying to help we understand and appreciate your offer to make this flight a good one.

They boarded the plane joe still fuming and by now wasn't talking to dianne as they got into a little fight after the disagreement with the whole business class situation. They git to their seats; joe wasn't used to flying economy because as you can imagine, living as a famous celebrity YouTuber he was treated well so it was a weird experience for him; but Dianne was used to it but would being 6months pregnant with twins change hiw she feels about it?