plans

Everyone now knew about everything, the cancer and the baby. There was about 3 months until the other baby was born and joe and dianne we're excited but also nervous as they hadn't been pared before, plus they didn't know how joe would be at that point; the last time he had cancer by the third month of chemo they thought that he could die any moment he was that sick.

Dianne: morning babe; are you ready for chemo today?
Joe: to be honest, no; I don't want it it makes me i'll, weak, pale and in pain! I don't want you're family to see me like that.
Dianne: they won't have to we're moving tonight across the road aren't we.
Joe: we're not, the pluming isn't ready, it could be months till we move.
Dianne: seriously?
Joe: seriously! They are gonna see me like that, most likely all the time from today on. And you know how ugly it gets, you've seen it all.
Dianne: they're not gonna judge you, they know how serious cancer is and how it effects your day to day life.
Joe: You're probably right, they are the nicest people, them and you're brothers. Do you know I was really nervous coming here to meet them.
Dianne: why?
Joe: i was and still am just afraid they don't like me.
Dianne: they love you joseph! Really. The other night when you went to bed before me we had a chat this was their exact words~ I love joe, dianne you need to take care of joe because he's a keeper! You've never brought a boy home as polite as him he always offers to help me i love him so much, hold on to him dot.
Joe: did they actually say that?
Dianne: yeah.
A huge smile formed on his face and also on Dianne's face she was so happy that this made him happy.
Dianne: awww you're cute.
Joe: not as cute as you, i love you.

Joe turned to Dianne and hugged her in bed while kissing her lips as gently as he could. They had to be at the hospital 11:30 so they got up from bed and got chance, joe into some joggers and a top and dianne into some gym pro. They went down the stairs for breakfast with the whole family, even Brandon, belle and the kids came.

Joe: it looks delicious Rina.
Rina: why thankyou joe.
Dianne: it really does mum.
Joe: can I do anything to help?
Rina: no I'm almost done thanks.

They sat around the table with everyone while Rina brought all the food to the table.

Brandon: what time do you have to be at the hospital today guys.
Dianne: around 11:30.
Andrew: how does it work.
Joe: so basically i sit in a chair for about 4hours with this thing connected to my arm sending all the medicines into my body.
Belle: that doesn't sound fun.
Joe: believe me it's not.

When the food arrived everyone filled up their plates, even joe this time; he didn't want to seem rude. Then they all dug in. Joe on the other hand took one bite, he got up from his chair and said,
Joe: excuse me, I'll be back now.
Dianne: you ok joseph.
Joe: i'll be fine.

He went to the bathroom and everyone heard him.
Rina: Awww bless him, is this what he was like last time two?
Dianne: it was worse last time, he just ran from the table before he had no time to excuse himself.
Mark: he can't process food at all dot?
Dianne: no not really, I would have to blend it for him sometimes, he hated that! Thats why he got extremely skinny he couldn't eat anything.

Joe then returned to the table.
Joe: I'm so sorry about that.
Rina: it's no problem joe.
Joe: the food looks delicious, but I'm not hungry at the moment.
Rina: thats absolutely fine.

Joe still sat there with everyone talking and chatting away like nothing happened but it was now time for them to leave.

Dianne: we should go joseph.
Joe: yeah let me just grab my shoes.
Dianne: hurry up babe.

Joe ran to get his shoes and then came back.

Brandon: good luck joe, we'll come over tomorrow to see you guys.
Joe: thanks mate, see you soon.

Off they went to the hospital. He was connected to the machines, hi chemo had officially started.

Dianne: you feeling ok?
Joe: I'm surprisingly feeling good.
Dianne: im glad.
Joe: you're so caring, i love you.
Dianne: i love you.
Joe: dot....
Dianne: yeah joseph
Joe: I really wanna marry you.
Dianne: I really wanna marry you, and we will get married eventually.
Joe: you're not getting what I'm saying, i wanna get married now, before she is born.
Dianne: Joseph is that possible?
Joe: yes it is, let's do it two months tomorrow, gives our friends and family from the uk time to get here.
Dianne: this is crazy joe.
Joe: I'm crazy about you dot, I really wanna do this. Plus we don't know how long I'm here for.
Dianne: let's do it, i know how long you're here for, your gonna be here with me holding my hand till you're grey and old.

It was decided, joe and dianne were going to get married, two months tomorrow and that date will be November the sixth. But they are full of bad luck will they're wedding go to plan or will everything go down hill again? Who knows, only I know!