Chapter 8

Two moons has passed since the death of Woodpaw, a Waterfallclan apprentice.

But there had been happier news. Two sunrises ago, Moonfrost revealed she was expecting Pilotskys kits. And Roanstar had gotten his nephew, Ravenpaw, as his apprentice.

The tortoiseshell waited beside the apprentices den patiently. His tail twitched back in forth, until a small tom slid out of the den. "Ah, Ravenpaw. There you are" He said. The apprentice dipped his head with embarrassment. "Sorry...I didn't mean to be late" He mewed back. Roanstar pressed his nose to the apprentices ear. "Thats quite alright. Shall we practice battle training today"? He asked.

Ravenpaw jumped. "Yes! I'm going to be the BEST Warrior Fallclan has ever seen"! He said excitedly. Roanstar chuckled as they headed out of camp. Apprentices....am I right? Always so eager, but I suppose that's not a bad thing. Especially when it comes to training.

Roanstar stopped and lifted his tail. "Alright, right here is fine" Ravenpaw halted beside him. "I want you to show me your own battle move first" Roanstar spoke. Ravenpaw tilted his head slight. "O..ok"? The small apprentice crouched down and was about to spring at his mentor when a cat burst through the bushes.

It was a dark ginger she-cat with a white paw, green eyes a white muzzle. She looked scared. Roanstar spun towards her with his fur bristling. "Who are you"? The tortoiseshell curled his lips back in the beginning of a snarl.

"I-Im Bloodpelt" The She-cat said. "And I need somewhere to stay" Bloodpelt meowed. Ravenpaw didn't even realize his claws had slid out. He looked at Roanstar. "Should we trust her"? He asked the Fallclan.

"Please" Bloodpelt pleaded. Her eyes flashed and growled, unseathing her claws. She laughed and leaped towards Ravenpaw. The apprentice had fallen and Bloodpelt sunk her claws into his shoulders. Then a blur raced and knocked into her. "Stay away from my apprentice"! Roanstar yowled and slashed at her muzzle.

Ravenpaw got up. The scratches stung and he winced. Bloodpelt's expression softened and she stared up at Roanfur, who was glaring down at her. "I-I'm sorry! I...didnt...I..I didn't mean to do that"! She cringed as Roanstar lifted a paw with unsheathed claws. "Please! I was possessed by a Bloodclan rogue! I need help" She cried out as Roanstar sliced his claws across her chest. "Why should I believe you"?! He growled.

Bloodpelt hesitated for a moment. "I don't have any proof for you. But every Moon I get possessed by a random Bloodclan cat. Amd I hurt others, even though I don't want to" She looked at Ravenpaw and her eyes widened at the sight of him bleeding from his shoulders. "Oh I'm so sorry"!

Roanstar stepped away, his claws sheathed. "Hmm, Well I guess I'll let you into the clan. I understand those rogues are a problem, for they attacked our camp nearly three moons ago. However, you will kept under close watch. Understand"?
Bloodpelt nodded and blinked gratefully. Roanstar flicked his tail. "Come now. We'll have battle training tommorrow, Ravenpaw"

Author's note- Hello everyone! I know I've never noted on this fancit before but I just wanted to say that I adopted Bloodpelt on Amino! Here are some pictures of her

I adopted her from Luna! If you are reading this, I want to thank you again! Alright, next chapter will be posted soon! Thank you for all the views!