Chapter 11

"I, Roanstar, Leader of Fallclan, call upon my Warrior ancestors to look down on this apprentice. They have trained hard to understand the ways of your noble code, and I commend them to you as a warrior in their turn.

"Thunderpaw, Rollpaw and Ravenpaw. Do you promise to uphold the Warrior code and to protect and defend your clan, even at the cost of your life"?

"I do" Thunderpaw, Rollpaw, and Ravenpaw all said at once.

"Then by the power of Starclan, I give you your Warrior names. Thunderpaw, from this moment on you will be known as Thundermoon. Starclan honors your loyalty, and we welcome you as a full Warrior of Fallclan"

"Thundermoon! Thundermoon! Thundermoon"!

"Rollpaw, from this moment on you will be Rollfeather. Starclan honors your kindness, and we welcome you as a full Warrior of Fallclan"

"Rollfeather! Rollfeather! Rollfeather"!

"Ravenpaw, from this moment on  you will be Ravenstrike. Starclan honors your bravery, and welcome you as a full Warrior of Fallclan"

"Ravenstrike! Ravenstrike! Ravenstrike"!

The chants died down and everybody went back to what they were doing. Rollfeather ran up to Ravenstrike. "Wow! You have a cool name" He told her. Rollfeather flicked an ear. "Your name is WAY cooler, though. Ravenstrike....I could say that name all day"

Ravenstrike let out an amused purr and bumped noses with her. "I'm going to check on Moonfrost and her kits" He said. Padding towards the nursery, he stepped in. Pilotsky was curled around his mate, watching the kits with shining eyes. Ashkit, Maplekit and Tigerkit were all asleep.

Bloodpelt was on the other side of the nursery. She had become mates with Ravenstrikes father, Jayleaf. Now she was expecting his kits. Weird.

Stonefall walked in. He, Eagleheart, and Stickclaw had earned their Warrior names half a moon before. "So no apprentices at the moment" Stonefall said. "Not for 5 moons, no" Ravenstrike answered, looking at Moonfrost and Pilotsky's kits.

"Yeah, that's a while" Stonefall said. He walked out and Ravenstrike followed him. "I know your getting close to Rollfeather" Stonefall teased and nudged the other tom. "N-No I'm not! Your crazy" Ravenstrike answered.

Stonefall snorted. "Whatever you say" He said, walking away. "I don't like her, do I"? Ravenstrike thought.