Chapter 25

Lilypaw was looking through the herb store. She got a couple of Goldenrod and and gave it to Tigerstorm. "Here, this will soothe your aching" She said. The tabby blinked gratefully and chewed up the herbs. "Now, go get some rest, ok? You should be better tomorrow"

Tigerstorm swallowed the Goldenrod. "Thank you, Lilypaw. Your a great Medicine apprentice" He said. "Thank you, and your shaping up to be a great Warrior" She returned. As Tigerstorm said his thanks and padded out of the den, Lilypaw looked at her paws. She wondered what it was like to be a Warrior. Lilypaw always wanted to train to be a Warrior, but then before she could be an apprentice, her destiny had been pulled towards being a Medicine cat. She unsheathed her claws and studied them. Medicine cats could fight, but not often. Not often at all. Besides, Lilypaw decided she didnt want to be injured all the time. She's rather help treat injuries and treat the sick.

I really was destined to be a Medicine cat. I mean...Starclan sent me a prophecy, right? But I don't know what it means. Neither does Lemonseed or Feildclaw. Not even Roanstar knows. Perhaps it was just a dream? But wait.......Lemonseed had it too! This can't have just been a coincidence, right?

Lilypaw let out a sniff. Lemonseed had said that Starclan was never clear, and that Prophecys weren't fulfilled immediately. Lilypaw knew she had to wait then. And she would.

I'll figure out the prophecy some day. But first, I must focus on my clanmates. I will be the best that I can