Epilogue

Jaxyl

15 years later

Watching my babies prepare to board the bus has to be the saddest moment of my life. Funny, because when I was in their shoes, I was excited.

I hug them both, giving each a kiss on their heads.

"Be good, alright? Take care of each other," I advise Adrian and Xavier.

My sons look at each other and scoff, Xavier rolling his eyes.

I internally sighed. One would think that their pettiness would have stopped long when they became teens. It happened quite the opposite.

They clash all of the time and I cannot understand it. Although I know it may simply be usual sibling bickering, it breaks my heart. It pleases me to see them get along, not fight.

"You heard your mother. Be good," Bryce says, hugging them also. "We love you."

"I didn't say that," a meek voice chimes.

Delilah. Our ten year old daughter. She's raven haired, pale skinned, and blue eyed. Just like her mom. Bryce didn't get to take any credit for her.

"I bet you're feeling it, though. You're gonna miss us," Adrian teases, tickling her arm.

She laughs and shies away before hugging her brothers. The relationship they have with her is one to adore.

With one final goodbye, the boys boarded the bus.

I don't know why everyone suggested dinner at my home tonight. Everyone being Darius and Tez. Maybe so that we can all be sad collectively.

"Delilah, honey?" I called out. She soon strolled into the kitchen, scrolling away on her tablet.

"Will you set the table and wake your dad?"

"Sure," she responds, obliging to my request. My baby girl is the sweetest. We hardly have any trouble out of her—unless she's swearing at her brothers when she's angry at them.

That characteristic definitely was inherited from me.

I guess having dinner together tonight is a bright idea. I've been trying to keep my tears in while I've cooked.

My boys both grew to be such unique young men.

Xavier is quite the opposite of Adrian, which is why I believe they fight so much. My firstborn—the moody but calm, good hearted kid. Also, exceptionally smart. He still resembles Bryce and I equally.

Adrian's looks reminds me more of his father everyday. He's a kind, witty, outgoing kid until his temper screws everything. I used to have it bad, but not nearly as much as his. He's prone to use his fists before his brain, and honestly—it worries me.

We have been able to keep his true identity a secret—I hope. For Adrian's sake, we have kept him away from the Barbaric grounds. With them knowing about Adarian being Kryllen's son questions would arise if they see Adarian's face on him.

That also resulted into him being homeschooled. My child is impulsive, especially when upset. The chances of  him revealing the other half of his bloodline was a risk.

I gave him my last name instead of "Kryllen". The idea of a target being on my baby's back upset me and mama wolf far too greatly.