Chapter Fifteen: Tingly Feelings

>NSFW WARNING<

His sobs echoed through the canopy of trees and rang in my ears relentlessly

His sobs echoed through the canopy of trees and rang in my ears relentlessly. My heart began to ache at the sight of the beaten boy in front of me.
"I try, Ei," he started, "I try so hard to erase the memories of what I did, but I can't get rid of them."
"You mean everything to me and I hurt you. I'm scared. I'm fucking terrified that it might happen again. I don't want to destroy your life, Ei, because you have so much of it. I don't want to hurt you anymore. I know I'm just a burden, and I just...I don't know-" he continued until I stopped him. His breathing was frantic and tears streamed down his face.
"Is this what's been up with you lately? Kat, I'm fine. See?" I took one of his hands and placed it on my cheek. "I'm here and I'm not going anywhere."
"Look what I did to you. The scars I gave you," he hiccuped.
"My scars will heal, Katsuki. It just takes time. You can't hold on to the past like this," I said, pulling him closer to me.
"I don't know where else to put it," he said looking at me with glistening eyes. I looked up to meet his gaze and noted all the sadness and frustration built up behind his expression. I reached out and placed a comforting hand on his cheek, swiping away at the tears that stained his face. It was then that I understood his feelings. He had been feeling the same as I had: guilty. He felt to blame for what happened to me and every time he looked at me, he was reminded his guilt. Just as I had felt guilty for robbing him of his old self because of how weak I had been.
"You're my hero, Katsuki. I love you," I whispered.
I leaned in, closing the gap between us and kissed him. He came back with the same passion and placed a hand on my waist. I intertwined my fingers in his hair to pull us closer to which our bodies were touching. The cold air of the night was long forgotten as we became lost in one another's touch. His body started to relax as time passed, and I eventually broke away for air. I kept our foreheads together before he began to speak.
"I felt like I was losing you. Even though you were right there, you just looked so...so distant and I knew there was nothing I could do about it," he said, choking out another sob.
"Don't blame yourself for this, Kat. There's nothing that you could've done to prevent this. We both were caught up in our own thoughts," I responded, stroking his hair in a calming, soothing manner. "Let's go home. You're freezing and you didn't even bring a jacket," I said, teasingly poking his sides. I handed him the one I was wearing to which he only grumbled in response, shivering as he stood.
***
It was late at night when we arrived back on campus. I took Bakugou upstairs to my room where I started changing into my pajamas for the night. I carried a change of clothes to the bed where Bakugou sat, still trembling. Granted, he had been outside in the freezing temperature wearing only a tank top and sweatpants. He only looked at the clothing I was lending him, yet to say anything since we had left our secret hideaway. I turned my head to look at him, like a confused puppy.
"Ei, I don't want to take anything from you."
"But you're freezing," I protested. He only looked down at his lap. I sat on my knees and leaned close to his face, hovering over his soft, pink lips. I watched as his eyelashes began to flutter in anticipation and saw a tint of pink dust over his features.
"You give so much, Katsuki. Please let me give you something," I suggested, leaning in closer to plant a gentle kiss to his mouth. He surprisingly began to reciprocate my actions while I trailed my hands over his body, relearning every detail. I pulled on the collar of his shirt, signaling for it to come off which he complied with. Soon enough, he redirected his lips to trail along my jawline and down my neck. My hands found their way to the hem of his sweatpants and desperately tugged, looking up in hopes of approval.
After a moment of consideration, he hesitantly nodded and slowly began to remove his bottoms. I traced my fingers along his defined legs and gently palmed the growing bulge in his boxers. He let out a long sigh of pleasure and started to thrust upward lightly into my hand. I then traced his outline with my tongue and made my way to the lining of his underwear. I bit down on the fabric and pulled it downwards to fully expose him. I looked up to meet his piercing red gaze to receive a small, bashful nod before taking his tip into my mouth, lapping up some of the pre-come that had started leaking out. He let out a breathless moan at this which only encouraged me to start bobbing my head, causing his tip to lightly press against the back of my throat. I held down his hips once my nose was nestled in his forest of little black hairs and moaned softly as he gripped my red hair.
Eventually, I let off of his dick with a soft pop and began kissing up his stomach, to his chest, and then to his neck. I quickly pulled my shirt over my head as he pushed me onto my back. He leaned down to trace his lips over the charred skin covering my lower abdomen. I felt the warmth of his tears as he began to cry over the scars that littered my skin. I grabbed his face and brought him closer to mine and sprinkled soft kisses on his cheeks and across his nose, muttering comforting words only he could hear.
"We don't have to do this if you don't want to, okay?" I said. He gripped my shoulders and looked me in the eyes.
"I want to. I need to show you how much you mean to me. You've made me feel things I never thought to be possible. You've looked through all my bullshit and still give me love and I want to thank you. From the bottom of my heart, Eijirou, I really do," he said breathlessly. "But after what happened, I'm so afraid that you'll replace me." There was a faint hum between us. A white noise sort of thing.
"I would never leave you, Katsuki. I need you in this life. When I see you, I can't help but smile, when you laugh, I get this tingly feeling that spreads all over me, and when you cry, my heart fucking stops. Only you do this to me," I said, caressing his face.
He looked at me with tears staining his cheeks and smiled. I leaned up to catch his lips in a soft kiss.
After living what felt like so many lives, I finally found something to die for.

***