Chapter Sixteen: Finding Home

>NSFW WARNING<

He gently tugged on my bottom lip, requesting entrance to which I teasingly denied

He gently tugged on my bottom lip, requesting entrance to which I teasingly denied. Letting out a groan in protest, he lowered his head down to my erect nipples and began to press his tongue against one while softly pinching the other. I let out a gasp as he started to suck around the sensitive skin, grinding his exposed hips against my clothed ones. He slowly made his way back up to my mouth and accepted his dominance in my vulnerable state. I began to pull at the waistband on my bottoms but was stopped due to him straddling my waist. He noticed my struggle and seductively unzipped my pants with his teeth, maintaining eye contact the entire time, making me even more desperate for his touch.
I was left in nothing but my boxers as he rested his head between my legs, occasionally kissing the inside of my thighs. He traced his fingers along my v-line and rubbed his hands along my prominently exposed ribs, scrunching his eyebrows together as he made his way back up my body.
"It's o-okay, Katsuki. Just...p-please, hurry," I said, hardly above a whisper.
He slipped my underwear down my legs and off of my ankles when I let out another pleading whine. I slid my hands over his defined torso as he delicately lifted my legs over his shoulders, bringing his fingers to my lips. I savored his caramel taste and indulged in the sweet smell of the night radiating from his skin as his lips roamed around my neck and collarbones, nipping and licking at the soft area. I moaned out, losing hold of his fingers when he rediscovered the spot just below my earlobe and showered it in sweet kisses. He led his fingers down to my entrance and lightly prodded around my warmth before slipping a digit in, pumping it in and out.
By the time he had three digits within my walls, I was desperately moaning out his name. I tightly gripped his shoulders once he replaced his fingers with the promise of his cock instead. He adjusted his position before slowly penetrating me, drawing shaky moans from my chest. Once he was fully seated in me, he let out a groan of pleasure as he allowed me to adjust to his size.
He interlocked our hands, letting out a nervous laugh when he looked down at me. I smiled and gave a slight nod of my head. He lowered his head to rest in the space between my neck and shoulder as he began to slowly thrust into me. I writhed in pleasure under him as his pace started to increase, causing an all too familiar pool of warmth to swell in the pit of my stomach.
My head snapped back and desperately moaned out as he rammed straight into my prostate. Tears of pleasure started to glide down my face as he repositioned himself to repeatedly strike the small bundle of nerves within me.
"K-Kat...s-so close," I cried out.
"Me t-too, baby," he groaned in response.
He led his hand down to begin stroking my neglected, leaking dick in time with his thrusts, sending me over the edge within a few more thrusts of his hips. I heard him curse under his breath as I came in his hand, causing me to constrict around his length that was embedded deeply into my hole. He tilted his head back as he came into me, still thrusting and pumping as we rode out our climaxes. Still inside of me, he sat between my legs and ran his fingers over my bloated stomach.
I felt immobilized at his touch because my senses were still in overdrive. As I whimpered at feeling his soft graze, he wrapped his arms around my waist so that my face was buried in his chest.
"You could've gone anywhere and done anything, you know? How can you stand being here with me," he asked after a moment of silence.
"What do you mean? I don't just feel happy or safe with you; it's so much more than that. When I'm with you, I feel home," I said, tracing lazy patterns on his chest as I spoke. I could practically hear him smirk at me, causing me to laugh.
"Don't look at me like that," I told him jokingly.
"I'm not looking at you," he said, chuckling softly.
"Liar," I said, still smiling like the lovesick fool I was.

***