9. 6PM- DOWNTOWN TREE HILL- LENA POV

Mia and I are looking around a music shop. It's kind of like an antique store too. It's really old. She got the okay to walk without her brace last week and she's loving it. She still has to go to therapy once a week though instead of twice a week.

"Can we go to the comic store after this?" I asked and she nodded with a smile. She's looking for a key to replace the one that's cracked and a sheet holder since it broke during the move. We looked around some more until she found a sheet holder, but no key. She spoke with the worker and ordered it instead.

"Want a milkshake?" Mia asked. I nodded and we both left the store and walked across the street. We entered a café and ordered.

"What are you doing here?" Mia and I turned our heads to the left. It was Sawyer, the bully.

"I'm treating my little sister to a milkshake and then taking her to a store," Mia said.

"It's great having a sister, you should get one," I said. "Mia's the best. AJ too."

"Cute," Sawyer said.

"Here you go?" the waitress said. Mia handed her a five-dollar bill for the tip.

"Have a good day," Mia said. We turned around to leave. The door opened a woman with black hair came in. She looked at Mia and I.

"You two are just too cute," she said and looked at me. "You could be a model."

"No thanks, I want to be a pro-skateboarder and write for TransWorld skateboarding, then work for Marvel Comics. After ten years at Marvel I'll quit and work in the Art department at Strauss Publishing for a year before I become the head of the art department," I explained. I looked at Mia who just smiled. The woman looked at me a bit confused.

"You don't want to be on the cover of a clothing line magazine," she said. I shook my head. "Okay, wow."

"Yeah, sorry. She has other priorities," Mia said.

"That means I have other things I believe are important," I said. Mia just smiled and shook her head.

"If it makes you feel any better my mom used to dress us up in clothes from your kids line," Mia said. We walked out of the cafe and went to the jeep.

We got in and then she drove to the comic book store. She parked and we got out. I quickly went inside and looked around. Memory Lane Comics and Fan Boy Comics are the only two comics book stores in Tree Hill. Memory Lane also happens to sell figures and other memorabilia.

I saw Mia looking around and I just wandered on my own

I saw Mia looking around and I just wandered on my own. I looked through some Black Widow comics and found one I wanted. Mia looked at some old toys. I shook my head when I saw her grab one. She looked through it and smiled a bit. She continued looking around. I did as well. I found a X-Men comic and grabbed it too. I went up to Mia and looked at her things.

"What's Tinker Toys," I said.

"Oh, I used to have them as a kid. I don't even remember what happened to them. One day they were there and then they weren't. You build things with them. Create things," she said. I nodded as we went to pay. And by we, I mean Mia.