33. Afternoon - May 15th - Tree Hill, NC- MIA POV

Now that my mom isn't hovering and I'm generally, for the most part in one piece and no longer am wearing a sling, I'm being allowed to stay over Lucas's. It's kind of weird to be honest. My dad just bought a condo right on the Cape Fear River. It's actually pretty cool. He doesn't have much yet, but it will be cool once it's altogether. However, the weird thing is going to be that for two weeks out of the month I won't be with my mom. I'll be with her the first and last week of the month, then one week with Lucas, and one week with my dad and my sisters. I mean right now it's just the weekend with Lucas, but I'm sure that's what it'll end up turning into. I parked my jeep in front of the house and got out.

"Hey," I saw Lucas come down the steps with a smile. "How was your mom?"

"She's a nervous wreck. I've never technically lived in another person's house," I explained. Lucas nodded and grabbed the duffel bag before I could grab it. "I told her it's just a weekend. But then she started to freak out saying it's just a weekend then it's a week and then I'll be off to college. Which I guess she's right, but it's not like I've made a definite decision on which school's I'll apply too and what not."

"Already talking about college?" Lucas wondered aloud as we walked into the house.

"It's a little early for that isn't it. I mean you haven't even finished your Junior year. You need to have a relaxing summer."

"Mia's planner. She plans things, She has her entire summer planned out by now," Sawyer said.

"As a matter of fact, I do," I said they all looked at me. "Because of him." I motioned my thumb towards Lucas. Peyton started to chuckle and then looked at Lucas with a shake of her head.

"So, you know where everything is, but this is our room, That's Sawyer's," Peyton said and I nodded knowingly. "And this one is yours. Lena gave us a lot of input and Brooke helped a bit, but we can totally change it."

"You took Lena's advice. It's probably filled with comics," I said as she opened the door.

Instead of comics, I found that the bed was against a chalk wall, the other walls were a dark teal or turquoise blue. There was a black and white rug on the floor. A black cabinet, a white bookcase, there was a comfy looing chair in the corner, and a black and white bedspread. There were little lightbulbs hanging on the chalk wall. There was a simple desk, but it was nice.

"I take back what I said

"I take back what I said." Sawyer laughed.

"She said you always wanted a chalk wall and lights," Lucas stated.

"Yeah, my mom wouldn't let me. She thought I'd draw a crime scene with white and red chalk," I mumbled and looked around. "Thanks."

"Just don't draw a crime scene," Lucas said and I nodded. He and Peyton left leaving me with Sawyer. I put my backpack down.

"We have an adjoining bathroom," Sawyer said and opened a door that I assumed led to a closet. She walked through it and opened the other door.

Sawyer's room was almost exactly like I pictured it. Bright and a bit eclectic. I didn't picture the built-in desk or swing chair she had hanging from the wall.