16. 5pm - Tree Hill Church- December 23rd - Lucas POV

The family and I don't go to church that often. We aren't frequent church goers. We go on Easter, Palm Sunday, Good Friday, Lent, and the day before Thanksgiving. The family and I are dressed and ready to go.

It's the same church that Brooke and Julian got married in

It's the same church that Brooke and Julian got married in. The same one that Lindsay and I chose for our wedding. I sighed looking up at it. I looked at Peyton who smiled at me and took my hand.

"Couldn't dress a little nicer Sawyer?" I heard and turned my head to see Jamie.

"Look who's talking," Sawyer said as she hugged him.

"When'd you get in?" I asked.

"I got here a few hours ago. I was just resting from the drive at home," he said as Peyton and I hugged him. Nate and Haley along with Lydia were behind him. Lydia was walking with Davis and Jude. Julian was fixing Brooke's earring.

We all walked in and found a spot seven rows behind the front row in the right side of the church

We all walked in and found a spot seven rows behind the front row in the right side of the church. In the left front corner were the seats for the musicians and choir. They had the riser floors so the people in the back can be seen. We all said hello to a few people we knew and waited. I saw Sawyer on her phone and told her it needed to be put away when church starts.

"Hey, Zeb," I heard Jamie say.

"Oh, Hey Jamie. Your back from School?" Zebulon a student at Tree Hill said.

"Yeah, I just arrived today. Didn't get off of work until yesterday," Jamie explained. "You clean up good, for a guy who doesn't believe in any of this stuff."

"Yeah, my girlfriend got me this Jacket, and she's part of the choir. This is the only place that will let her play music without being a student. However, they said she needs to be a part of their choir," Zebulon said. He turned and waived at someone. "I'll see you around. Her sister sees me. Merry Christmas."

"Merry Christmas, Man," Jamie said as they shook hands. He waived at us as he walked away.

"I thought he dated Mia," I questioned aloud.