5: take care of you

Jungkook watched the small Fairy in his arms. His eyes were closed, he was sleeping. They were walking through Jungkooks front yard. Hoseok opened the door. He stayed here with Jimin and Yoongi. The vampires of their friend group.

The others had their own home like Hoseok had his. Jin and Namjoon lived in the city. They had a nice appartment.

But of course Jungkook wanted to stay in his big ass mansion, with Yoongi. Jimin and moved in with them some centuries later. Jungkook didnt care, the house was big enough for a whole family. Jungkook lived here ever since he moved here. He never wanted to let go of the house.

Jungkook walked through the hallway to the big helicar stairs on his left. The Fairy had his eyes closed bit Jungkook could sense his hearbeat. He was a vampire after all. He can sense someone body if he wanted to.

He heard a gasp and looked back down from the stairs. Jimin stood there wide eyed looking at what Jungkook was holding.

"that, what, when?-how?"

"later Jimin" Jungkook said and walked up the stairs. He took his mate to his master bedroom and placed him gently on the soft matress with the deep red blanket.

Taehyung let out a breath and gripped in the bed like he was feeling it. He stretched his legs and Jungkook smiled. Then his face scrunches up ans he clutched his belly and head. Jungkook panicked a little.

"okay, uhm....What do i do" Jungkook had no idea what to do, he never saw a Fairy. Hell he didnt even read Hoseoks book that he gave him. Hoseok told him to study that book first.

He didnt even finished the first chapter. He only looked through the book to maybe find out what kind of Fairy his mate was. He now regretted not actually reading it.

"did you even look at the book?" Hoseok appeared behind Jungkook in the doorway. Jungkook scratched his meck and shook his head. Hoseok sighed and pushed Jungkook away with his staff. He snapped his finger and the staff went up in dust and turned into a cup.

"here, get me water and a wet towel not cold" he said and Jungkook was off with the cup.

"ah look at you....How are we going to fix this.." Hoseok frowned a little examining the Fairy. He felt its skin, it was still soft but his wings were limp and rough. He didnt have any real colors left. Only his hair was still light blonde. He sighed ince again and grabbed a chair from the corner sitting down.

Jungkook returned with the water and towel like he asked. Hoseok grabbed the towel and sat now on the bed. He opened his palm and there appeared a small bottle. Jungkook watched his friends movent like a hawk. Ready to interfere when he sensed any danger.

"whats that?" he asked Hoseok as he saw him put the liquid in the bottle on the wet towel.

"you wont understand. But its to make his wings soft again. Its a dried out" hoseok answered and grabbed one of Taehyungs wings.

Taehyungs eyes shot open and he crawled away from them as fast he could. His eyes looked at them wide.

His lips opened but closed again. Hoseok stood up and went to him. Taehyung held up his hands protecting himself.

Hoseok sat back down and flopped hisbhands on his lap. He looked at Jungkook who now stood up and slowly walked to Taehyung.

"hey Tae...Come its okay" he said keeping his distance Not to scare him. Taehyung peeked up at him and then at Hoseok. His arms slowly going down.

Taehyung nust stared at Hoseok alerted. He didnt strust him. He did like Jungkook but he didnt like the wizzard. He got bad experiences with wizards.