14: splitter splatter

Taehyung had woken up the next day early. As soon he opened his eyes he smiled and sat up. He got out of bed and ran to the window. Peeking behind the curtains if the sun was really up in the sky already. And it was.

"yayay!" he said to himself and ran back to the bed. The Vampire had his eyes closed and Taehyung was comfused. He stopped.

Wait...He doest sleep..Or did he lie?

Taehyung tilted his head but then shrugged. He jumped on the bed..Well more on top of Jungkook.

"come on wake up Kookie!" he said and hopped happy, un knowing the effect of on 'what' he was hopping.
Jungkooks brows twitched and lips pressed together.

"Jungkookie, i know you are not sleeping" Taehyung whined. Jungkook was not responding to him. Jungkooks lips curled up.

Taehyung looked at it. Then he knew. He want kissie!
He smiled as he bend down placing a quick peck on the two lips. Jungkooks eyes opened and he smiled at him.

"well goodmorning sunshine" he said. His voice was honey to Taehyungs ears.

"morning!" Taehyung hopped up and down and patted Jungkooks chest "get up"

"go get dressed. Im faster than you" Jungkook said.

Taehyung got off of him and went to pick out chlothes. He then dissapeared in the bathroom.

Jungkook let out a sigh peeking under the covers.

"shit" He mumbled and covered his boner.

He waited. When Taehyung got out. His hair all nicely done and his face bright as always.
Jungkook stood up and flashed into the bathroom locking the door.

"why so fast, its morning" Taehyung said.

"says the one shouting" Jungkook replied and turned on a cold shower. "ill be down in a bit. Go eat, there is in the fridge something for you"

"okay"

Taehyung left the room and Jungkook got under the cold water. He looked at his boner with a small frown. Why wasnt it working.

"are you for real" he said to his dick. He then sat down and grabbed a hold of it turning the shower hot.

And his kind flew to one specific person.

-

Jimin sat in his room with Yoongi. He was sitting on the bed while the older was bend over a thick book.

"you know, i have been thinking lately" he started.

Yoongis head snapped towards him. His face woried.

"are you regretting what i did to you?" he said before Jimin could continue.

"Yoon, dont question my love for you"  Jimin said then sighed. "but it was what i was thinking"

Yoongi got up from his seat and went to Jimin. He sat down with him on the bed. He sensed Jimins emotions drop.

"tell me"

"i miss everything, my life" Jimin said looking at his hands.

Yoongi stayed silent letting him say what he want before talking himself.

"I loved the feeling of my body getting cold and warm....Feel pain...To feel alive" he shook his head and then faced Yoongi."im sorry, i shouldnt have said this"

"its okay, i understand. I should be sorry"

"its in the past, dont worry about it. I kinda asked you to"