29: fly my son

Taehyung was hopping around in the big garden filled with beautiful flowers. Who would have thought that the ancient vampire would have such a colorful garden.

"you are a pretty flower" taehyung said to a pink colored one. He was smiling all day.

"you are more pretty" Taehyung heard his voice behind him making him giggle feeling the strong arms wrap around his waist.

"hi Kookie"

"hello love" he placed a soft kiss on the mark in Taehyungs neck with his cold lips. Taehyung melted in his arms feeling the mark single a warm feeling. It always reacted to Jungkook.

Taehyung turned around facing Jungkook who held him gently at his hips. He always was soft with his Fairy. Scared to hurt him. He loved hin so much he doesnt want to lose him.

"you are also pretty" Taehyung said looking in Jungkooks eyes with a smile. Jungkook felt a happy feeling inside hearing this and smiled back.

"im handsome, you are pretty"

"hm both"

"fine, come little one" Jungkook said and interwined their hands walking down the path. Taehyung followed him looking around at all the colors around them.

"look, i made this for you" Jungkook pointed in front of them. Taehyungs eyes widen and he smiled wide. There between the the flower bushes was the small pond with flowers. But on the other side was a beautiful bench detailed with iron fireflies and those were decorated with gems.

"a-and here, this is very special. I think you should have it" Jungkook handed Taehyung a necklace

Taehyung looked at it seeing the aqua blue color and the details

Jungkook started to get nervous as he didnt got a reaction from the younger. Scratching his neck.

"a-ah we i-uuhm-"

"i love it! Its beautiful!" Taehyung jumped onto Jungkook hugging him tightly. Jungkook quickly catched him in his arms hands supporting his bum.

"i love you"

"i know" Jungkook chuckled. Taehyung pulled back to look at him and pouted.

"say it back" he booped Jungkooks nose.

"i love you too my prince"

"im not a prince" Taehyung said with a chuckle.

"you the prince of my world"

"aish you are so sweet" Taehyung blushed and ran his fingers through the Vampires black hairs.

"only for you" Jungkook said and pecked Taehyungs lips. They both smiled in the kiss. But that peck was not enough. Taehyung pulled Jungkook back to him at his hair their lips pressed together the contrast of cold and warm skin.