30: its gone

Jungkook stood there staring at the drawer wich was empty. The place where he kept the orb safely hidden was empty. How could they know.

How did he not sense them comming earlier. How could he be so careless. Taehyung was in danger. And they took the only thing that kept him walking on this planet.

Its all gone.

He looked at Taehyung who was sleeping peacefully in his bed. He loved him so much. How could he let this happen. It will ruin everything.

Taehyung shifted around and sniffled. Jungkook was alarmed and hurried to his baby. Pulling him in his arms as he began shaking and crying.

"Tae love im here" Jungkook whispered to him. It seemed to work. Taehyung calmed down and gripped into Jungkooks arm.

Jungkook looked at him worried. What if he cant hold him like this anymore.  He doesnt know what will happen now when someone got his orb.

For now he will keep it a secret. He will think of a plan. He can fix this. He hase to.

-

Taehyung and Jungkook sat near a lake. In the soft grass that was filled with flowers. Taehyung was looking at the water that was gently moving from the wind.

Jungkook was somehow interested in the flowers nexr to him. It was a blue and whute flower. It looked like Taehyung to him.

"you like flowers?" Taehyung asked.

"i like nature, but i like this flower. It got your colors"

Taehyung gave him his boxy smile and looke around. He found a red flower and picked it.

"this got yours" he said. Jungkook chuckled and put the flowers in his hair.

"kookoo"

"what?" Jungkook asked a bit taken aback from the cute nickname

"you are my kookoo"

"im not kookoo"

"yes you are, its cute. Like you"

"im not cute" Jungkook said and crossed his arms.
To taehyung it was only funny and he giggled.

"cute kookoo"

"stop"

"noo"

"thats it" Jungkook stood up and lifted Taehyung up. Throwing him over his shoulder. Taehyung yelped and hit Jungkooks back.

"put me down" he whined seeing the lake near him.

"you are afraid of water?" Jungkook asked and pretended to throw him in. Taehyung screamed closing his eyes.

But the water never hit him. He only heard Jungkook laugh and he opened his eyes again.

He saw jungkook hold him just above the water and Jungkook laughing.

"its not funny" he said.

"it is to me" Jungkook turned around putting the Fairy on his feet.

"ill just push you in" Taeyung said and wanted to push the Vampire. But he flashed away to a different spot.

"catch me" He said challeging the younger.

"hmph" taehyung said and ran to him. Only for the other to dissapear to a different spot again.

"Jungkook stooop, thats unfair" Taehyung whined. Again the older flashed away. Now on the other side of the lake.

"hey thats not in the rules"