18: fairy blood(-M)

Warning: mature content ahead.

Jungkook sat on the couch with a
burning hot body next to him. Taehyung whined squirming around. He was all over Jungkook who tried his best to ignore his behavior.

"Master please" he gave puppy eyes and straddled Jungkooks lap. His now yellow colored eyes looked at Jungkooks.

"no"

"but me wants you" He said and rolled his hips. He let out a moan going faster.

Jungkooks member was growong hard by the friction and sounds
Jungkook groaned grabbing a hold of Taehyungs hips Keeping him in place.

"tae stop, i dont want to hurt you" Jungkook spoke. He would be lying if he didnt like it and wanted to see Taehyung like that. But not when he is under a spell. Its not right.

And if he acxepted him and fucked him his demon will take over and make the lower its slave. It will break Taehyung and he didnt want to hurt him.

Taehyung pouted wrapped his arms around Jungkooks neck and kissing over his neck and cheeks.

Jungkook sighed deeply. He wanted it to end already, he should have gone overboard with the bite. Taehyung will be tired after this.

"Jungkook, what did you do" Yoongi asked. His face showed a glimpse of dissapointment.

"it was an accident" he replied quickly. Taehyungs kisses were getting slower and sloppier.

"how can you accidentally poisen him....You know what i dont have the right to say this after what we did"

"you- im...Leave out the details" Jungkook said and shook his head with a smile.

Suddenly a weight was dropped on Jungkook and he looked down. Seeing his Fairy passed out on his lap. He heard his heartbeat still beating so he was alright.

"god finnally" Jungkook said.he stroked Taehyungs hair showing his forehead. His body temperature was drppping back to mormal. The poisen wore off.

"you looked like you were enjoying it"
Yoongi said lifting a brow.

"yea........."

"you know you cant feed from him. his blood is ready tonight. Hoseok told me"

"i still dont get why i cant"

"it will feed your powers. And we dont know what the affect will be"

"i see"

"Hoseok asked me to say you have to keep Taehyung in your room and not let him leave" yoongi said and looked at the sleeping Taehyung in Jungkooks arms

"why?" Jungkook didnt understand why that was necessary.

"when his blood will be pure he will send off a scent and it will attract other creatures. It only last for around a hour. He will be fine after"

"okay..." Jungkook looked at Taehyung and stood up holding him tightly so he wont fall.

He made his way upstairs. In their room he gently placed Taehyung down and was about to go in the bathroom when his nose catched a smell.

He scrunched his nose and walked out of the room. Passing multiple doors untill he came to one, where the smell came from.

"Min Yoongi and Park Jimin!" he shouted. Suddenly their two presences dissapeared from the house.

Jungkook groaned annoyed and opened the window Jumping out.

"both of you HERE NOW!"
He used his demon voice. The two appeard in front of him in an instant. Jimin avoided eye contact when Yoongi liiked unbothered.