16: Past memories

"Taehyung, go get some flowers for yout father" his mother said. She had a sad expression behind her smile. She was speaking to him maybe the last time.

"wich one?" he asked with a smile.

"lots of them, blue ones and White ones. Get as many as you can"
She said and gave him a peck on his forehead. Taehyung smiled and nodded. He didnt know why his mother suddenly wanted him to get flowers. She had a house full of flowers. They almost lived inside a forest.

"when is father comming home?" Taehyung asked.

"he is in the neighbor village. You will go there after you got the flowers, got it" she said stern and Taehyung nodded.

"now go quicly, father will be waiting"

"oh okay see you!" Taehyung said happy. His mother only smiled at him watching her song leave through the gate.

"goodbye, my special son" she said when he was out of sight. And then she sat down  looking out her window

Outside Taehyung was walking happy into the forest. He was picking every flower his mother told him to get. It was on the road to the other village. Half an hour walk.

He was a happy child. He was loved by the other Fairys, and well known among them. He was known for being caring towards everyone he sees.

And his mother always told him he was special. But Taehyung just smiled and hugged her. He never thought further of it must mean more than just a mother to son sentence.

Taehyung had gathered a few beautiful flowers when he heard a loud sound and the ground shook.

He ran back towards the village he could see the houses through the trees comming closer but he stopped.

He saw how a tall winged monster was sending flamed onto the village. He could see one of his friends getting ripped apart by its hands.

There were man in black cloaks everywhere. Holdong weapons and casting spells.

Taehyung was horrified and afraid. He stumbled back agaisnt a tree and shook his head.

"m-mom...." he whispered looking at their house that was in front of the village. It had collasped. He didnt see any sign of his mother between the running Fairys.

His heart felt a painful sting and tears shot in his eyes.
"no...Please dont leave me"

She was dead. Their connection was gone. Leaving only his father left. Suddenly one of the cloaked men turned towards him and he sucked into a bush hiding himself. Peeking through the leeves.

He wanted to help, but what can he do, he was just a child. He was no fighter or a guardian. He was just Taehyung.

He was nothing than a normal Fairy....

Thats what he was told.

He waited covering his ears to block out the heartbreaking screams and sounds. He couldnt take it. He cried curling up completely dissapearing in the bush.

-

He didnt know how long it went on, but he had stayed here after it was done. Scared to move.

But he did, he needed to find his mother.

He walked through the bushes towards his village or what was left of it. His heart was stinging. Fairys are close and get attached a lot to others who are close to them. Everyone in this village was a friend to Taehyung. And now whey were burned and killed.