35: taken

Jimin and Taehyung went out today together. Thaehyung wanted to visit the light festival. But Jungkook had to leave. He had to meet up with Hoseok, he had found new things about Taehyungs kind and wanted to share it with Jungkook.

So now Jimin and Taehyung walked around in the city waiting till it got dark and the light festival started.

"sad that Kookie couldnt join us" Taehyung said with a pout.

"yea, but you have me!" Jimin said and lifted the other. Taehyung yelped at the sudden action and gripped Jimin tightly not to fall.

"i wont drop you" Jimin chuckled and put him back down.

"that was.....Unnecessary"

"hm"

"look look, i want that" taehyung pointed at a kid that passed by with a cottoncandy. Jimin chuckled and nodded.

"then i will get you some" suddenly Jiminwas gone. Within a few seconds he was back holding a big pink colored fluffy cotton candy.

"did you...Steal that?"

"no.........Maybe

"you can steal. Thats bad!" Taehyung gasped and looked at the other.

"he wont even notice. Come take it" Jimin pushed it closer and Taehyung grabbed it with a sigh.

"stealing is bad Jiminie. But i want to taste this" Taehyung bit down at the strange texture. Tasting the sweet strawberry, raspberry like flavour.

"and? Is it good?"

"its sweet! Yummy" Taehyung said and ate more. Jimin smiled. He missed that the most of being a vampire. Not being able to eat normal food.

"dont eat to fast!" Jimin warned and grabbed the candy from his hand. Taehyung whined and looked at him.

"hey give back"

"i payed"

"no you didnt. You stole it!" Taehyung crossed his arms. Jimin chuckled but gave the candy back.

"but seriously dont eat to fast. Its not good for your stomach."

"mkay" Taehyung said. He ate a little bit slower. But it was too good to not eat it all at once.

-

"hey Jungkook" Hoseok said ad he walked into the mansion. Jungkook looked up and gave him a nod. Acknowledging the others presence.

"so whats new" Jungkook asked after the other just stood there.

"ah right. Hold on" Hoseok sat down and opened his book. Flipping some pages. "see here" he pointed at a small text on the paper.

Jungkook bend a bit to read it.

"so thats why...It drains his power"

"yes, but only with his magic. With healing he uses his own life as a power source. And thats why his hair loses color" Hoseok said as he sat back in the couch.

"hmm interesting" Jungkook read it again and looked at the illustrations. The fairy in the book was far from as beautiful as his Taehyung.

"and i found new information about moon order....well not so good" hoseok got serious and Jungkook moved his attention to him.

"they seem to be keeping it lowetely. I havent seen the patrols in the city anymore. It worries me, they are planning something" hoseok said as he looked like he was thinking.

"where are they?"

"i dont know, maybe close. Maybe far"

Jungkook looked a bit worried back at the book. Then suddenly a wave of fear washed over him and a sting in his heart..