17: small story

Taehyung hopped in the room jumping over the couch. He ran almost into walls making Jungkook get a headace of everytime flashing after him all worried to prevent him from hurting himself.

"Tae stop, enough" Jungkook said and held him at his waist. Taehyung pouted watching the butterfly go away.

"but he is pretty"

"you will kill it, i already told you"

"no i wont im very careful"

"you almost hurt yourself four times...."

".....No i didnt...." Taehyung said looking away and wiggled out of Jungkooks grip. He looked around but the butterfly was gone.
"now its gone" he sighed.

"you are my butterfly" Jungkook said looking at him. Taehyung smiled and a tiny bit of dust fell down as he moved his head.

"Jungkook"

He turned around hearing his name and saw Hoseok stand there. He keeps wondering how he even gets inside his house.

"hm?"

"i got almost everything ready. If you visit me next week it will be done"
He said and had a serious expression.

"okay"

"are you sure about this?" hoseok asked him. His face showed a bit concern.

"i am"

Hoseok nodded and sighed. He took his leave. Noticing Taehyung was about to ask explanation.

"what will you do?" Taehyung asked Jungkook. He noticed the odd feeling in the room just now.

"you know, let me tell you the whole thing." Jungkook said and looked at him. "come"

Taehyung followed after him. They went up the stairs to their room and Jungkook closed the door.

"sit" he said pointing to the bed. Taehyung did as told and sat down watching him. Jungkook opened the drawer and took out the orb.

Emedielty it lit up again and it watched them intensely.

"this is part of me"  Jungkook said looking at the ball. "it is part of my evil side. The side i cant control"

"why is it there?"

"i..Well Hoseok did a spell to transfer it to this ball, it got a part of the curse traped but with that i lost a part of my memory. Its now in here. The ball is cursed. And so am i. The curse connected me to this ball. " he sighed and put it back in the drawer closing it. "wizzards who have it can control me. my demon"

"oh, cant you just destroy it?"

"if i do the demon will instantly get back to me and i will go insane, i will be going to rampage. Im not supposed to be here in the first place. This is not a place for a demon" Jungkook stood up and sat in front Taehyung on the floor

"but you can control it now right?" Taehyung asked.

"i do, but this is my cursed spirit. It hase its own voice, to call it like that. I cant, its to much for me"
Jungkook glanced at the drawer then back to Taehyung. He could see a small frown on his face, he had questions. And Jungkook would awnswer them.

"where do you come from?"

"i was first living on my own world, but one day i was banned to here."

"what did you do?"

"something bad. They said i was a threat towards the kingdom and needed to be gone."

"thats mean" Taehyung said.
"and then?" he was interested in Jungkooks story.