45: dead Wolf

Taehyung and Jungkook were laying on the soft grass in his garden. Jungkook was staring at Taehyung while Taehyung was staring at the clouds.

"its beautiful" Taehyung said.

"indeed it is" jungkook said. Taehyung looked at him and blushed.

"dont do that, makes me shy" Taehyung said and rolled on his side to look at Jungkook.

They looked at eachother and slowly began smiling. They looked like some kids.

"let me make flower crown for you"
Taehyung said and sat up. He walked around to find flowers while Jungkook looked at him from his spot.
It was all peaceful and simple at that moment.

Well that was until Taehyung buckled over with a gasp. holding his chest.

Jungkook jumped up and ran towards his Fairy, worry all over his face.
He crouched down next to him and turned him on his back.

"k-koo-kookie" Taehyung breathed out. He was short on breath making it hard to speak. His eyes got teary and he cluctched his shirt where he felt the pain.

"tae, what do i do? i dont know what to do" jungkook was panicking he could hear Taehyungs uneven heartbeat.

Taehyung reached for Jungkooks hand holding it close. And thats when Jungkook noticed something. A black line that went to his neck and dissapeared under his shirt.

Jungkook grabbed taehyungs shirt and lifted it up. He gasped. On the spot where Taehyungs heart was locatered he was a black fading circle. Almost like a bruise, and black lines like blood vessils aroind it.

He felt it and could feel it was like a bump. Like the skin was dented.

Taehungs heartbeast went back to normal and he stopped squeezing Jungkooks hand.

"kookie" he said his voice was more stable. He looked at Jungkook and lowered his shirt. Seeing Jungkooks worried expression.

"what is that?" jungkook asked pointing at taehyungs now covered chest.

"nothing, i will be fine" Taehyung said shortly. And sat up. He wanted to stand but his legs went weak and he fell back down. Jungkook stood up and lifted him up. Carrying him back into the house.

"i need fruit" Taehyung said. Fruits made him feel back on strength.

"Jimin, please make Taehyung some fruits" Jungkook said handing his fairy over to the other vampire.

He instead went to the living room and straight to Hoseok who was almost leaving.

"Hoseok!" he shouted before he opened a portal. Hoseok halted and turned around.

"yes?"

"its about Taehyung" he said and Hoseok listened
"he-wel he was in pain again. And when i lifted his shirt i could see thise black lines and spot on his chest. Right here" he pointed to his heat to make it clear. Hoseoks expression changed

"its the proces for a Fairy that used all his healing. Taehyug didnt only use that. He gave up part of his own life, giving it to you." hoseok said and sighed. "im afraid yoongi is right. He is dying. The lines will spread to every body park and eventulay he ill break."

"no, u dont believe it" jungkook refused to.

"you know its true, i dont say nonsense" Hoseok said.

"how can we save him, there must be a way"

"there is...... but i cant do it. Its up to him to make that decision"

"what is it?" Jungkook asked. He wanted to know and he will tell Taehyung.