51: last

Its been a few days and Jungkook was back in his mansion, after a struggle to get him into the house. He refused to do it saying it was cold without his taehyung that it wasnt his home anymore. Taehyung was his home.

Luckily his anger had died down a but. He would randomly start screaming at night or be very short tempered. But that was alright.

He wasnt breaking things anymore. So Jimin and Yoongi finnaly had rest from repairing everything all the time.

Now Jungkook sat on the couch watching a macial fish swim around in the air above him.

It was something Hoseok gifted him to make him calm. And it worked. Hoseok used a spell to make a toy. It was supposed to be for kids but it did work on Jungkoom very good. So he could keep it.

"its been almost two years, you are never comming back are you..." Jungkook mumbled.

But then the fish did a backflip amd Jungkooks eyes widen

"woah" he said and followed it with his eyes.

Jimin wanted to ask something but when he saw him lay there impressed by a fish he just decided to wait untill he was done.

"and?" Hoseok said as jimin entered the other room.

"he really likes that thing" he chukled remembering jungkooks big eyes when he walked in.

"good, his mind will be somewhere else for now. So whats the plan?"

"i have no idea. Jungkook is refusing anything i offer"

"maybe we can take him to a firework show? Something to distract him" Jin suggested.

"hm i dont think he likes that. Maybe a...the sea?" namjoon said.

"i think it will remind him of Taehyung too much."

"this is difficult."

"shall we fix the garden. Hopefully he will notice and help us. And be back to normal for a bit" Yoongi said and everyone looked at him.

"thats actually a really good idea" Hoseok said with a smile.

"what do you expect from a king. Im genius"

"when is the new king celebration ball?" Jin asked.

"soon, i want Jungkook to attend so im waiting for him"

"hm alright, well dont forget to invite us!"

"i will see"

"hey!" Jin smacked Yoongis head. The vampire ducjed rubbing his head.

"yah dont hit me cat"

"im a wolf!"

"whatever" Yoongi rolled his eyes amd stood up.

"lets go my queen. We will seaech for some nice roses for you in the rain forest in out backyard" Yoongi joked. The garden was huge he didnt even call it a garden anymore. It was more loke a park behind your house..

They all walked outside passing Jungkook who stared at the purple fish with big eyes one have wrapped around the firefly stone on his necklace.

"i havent seen him so peaceful in a long time" Yoongi said.

"i think im going to start selling those toys for real." Hoseok muttered to himself. "im gonna get rich"

"lets just go" Namjoon said pusbing then all out. They gave everyone something to do. Water plants, cut the grass, shovel the sand, put the stones back on the path.