22:the demon

"no....Where did you get this?" Taehyung asked. He looked at Jungkooks expression and began to feel panicked. "no no, tell me it isnt you!"

"im sorry, please i didnt want to hurt them" Jungkook said. He didnt dare to move closer. Afraid to scare off his Fairy. So he stayed on his spot.

"no way. W-will you kill me too? Give me to the M-mood order again?" Taehyung asked. He crawled away from the other pulling his legs up. This hurted the Vampire, to see him so afraid of him.

"i wont, i love you i dont want you to get hurt" Jungkook said.he stood up and saw Taehyungs eyes get wide.

"s-stay away!" he shouted. All those memories filled his mind. How he saw his village gettinf slaughtered and those poor men died. All at the hands of that Vampire in front of him.

Taehyung looked at the door and jumped off the bed. He wanted to open the door but it was locked.
Turning his back against the wall he looked at Jungkook.

"Tae please, calm down. I will explain" Jungkook tried. He doesnt want to use his powers on him. But it seemed to get out of hand soon.

"no STAY AWAY" Taehyung was terrified. He fell in love with who he feared. He slept with the one he feared. He was with the monster.

Jungkooks expression dropped. He didnt want him to be afraid of him. He worked to make him comfortable around everyone. And now its all gone.

"i had no choice, they made me do it" Jungkook said. Slowly stepping closer. He could feel Taehyungs heart racing and his breathing becane unsteady he had to calm hin down.

"Tae, calm. Just breath in and out okay" jungkook said. Taehyung was having a panick attack. He stumbled away from Jungkook his hands trembling. Hitting his back agaisnt the wall.

"shit" Jungkook cursed seeing Taehyung buckle though his knees. He was fast to catch him and hold him close.
Feeling the fast breaths against his amskin.

"shh go sleep, we will talk later" Jungkook used his magic to make hin fall asleep. He doesnt want to but he had to. Taehyung couldnt calm down on his own.

"im so sorry" Jungkook placed him gently on the bed. Placing a loving kiss on his forehead before leaving the room. He locked the door again. He cant have him leave the house like this. Its dangerous.

-

"whats wrong with him?" Jin asked. He stood next to Jimin staring at Jungkook.

"dunno, hes been like this for the past three hours"

Jungkook sat in the living room on the couch. Just staring at the wall. He was thinking. Did he made a bad choice. Will he ever be able to cudle Taehyung again?

"did you call Hoseok?" Jimij asled as Yoongi walked in.

"yea he is on his wa-"

"where is he?" Hoseok appeared in the room. jin flinched making Jimin snort.

Hoseoks eyes landed on Jungkook and he kneeled in front of him so he was on eye height.

"Jeon Jungkook, look at me" Hoseok demanded. Yoongi pushed the other two out of the room cosing the door. Giving Hoseok and Jungkook privacy.

"did i mess up?" Jungkook asked not looking at him."you know the future right. Did i make the wrong choice?"

Hoseok sighed. It wasnt the first time Jungkook was like this. Only before it was worse. He couldnt even get a word out of his mouth.

"i do know, you havw to stay strong. You are a Jeon. He will come around. Give him time" hoseok said. He couldt tell him his future it will trigger the worst ending of their story. So he kept quiet and just spoke what he could.