42: something's wrong

Jungkook had been staring st Taehyung all night. Looking at his cute expressions and his face pressed against his chest. Holding him close.

He didnt expect himself to be here. Taehyung used his ability to make him come back. And he was really thankful for that.

But somethig was troubeling him. His baby Fairy felt different.

Something was wrong..

He frowned a bit and stroked his now white hairs. They were soft and fluffy. A light curl in them. He was worried for him. But he didnt know what was even wrong. Hoseok didnt find anything. But Yoongi felt the same.

And that was more than enough to make the Vampire worry about his Fairy.

He placed his hand on Taehyungs back feeling the younger wake up. And he did. Slowly his eyes fluttered open and looked around. Searching for those loving red eyes.
When he found them looking back he smiled.

"morning Kookie"  he said his warm breath fanning over junglooks bare chest.

"morning love"

"hm tired" Taehyung mumbled his hand interwined with Jungkooks holding it tightly.

"sleep some more." jungkook said. He sensed something was troubling Taehyung by his face expression changing. "Im staying right here"

"i woul love to, but i wanna shower."

"alright, ill carry you" Jungkook said and Taehyung rolled off him letting Jungkook get out of the bed.

He sat up amd made grabby hands towards his strong vampire. Jungkook smiled and lifted him up. Feeling ataehyungs legs wrap around his waist.

"feeling better love?"

"mhm" Taehyung hummd nuzzling his face in Jungkooks neck.

They went into the bathroom and Jungkook turned on the shower. Feeling the warm water in his hand.

"you have to let go now, i cant undress like this"

"mkay" Taehyung unwrapped himself of the other and sat on the edge of the bathtub while brushing his teeth he watched Jungkook take off his sleepwear.

He blushed but didnt look away. Watching those muscles flex and Jungkooks sexy body.

"are you liking the view baby?" Jungkook asked looking at him. Taehyung hit his lip and looked down.
Rinsing his mouth.

Jungkook chuckled and Taehyung waited for the other to get into the steamy shower before taking off his own last chlothes.
Slowly walking into the shower. Standing there a bit shy.

Taehyung was cleaning himself together with Jungkook when suddenly he flelt the other staring.
He turned around seeing jungkooks eyes were on his neck.

"where is it?"* he asked his voice was low.

"i-its gone"

"why, where is it?" Jungkook didnt like to see that his mark was gone.

HIS mark

Now was Taehyung not marked by him. A other vampire or even a wolf can come around and claim him as theirs.

"it was gone when you d-died" Taehyung took a step back. Jungkook was scary like that. His eyes dark and his fangs shimmered when he spoke.

"i will make a new one. But i cant now. You are too weak" Jungkook sighed and calmed down. Pulled Taehyung in his arms.
"please dont ever be scared of me. I can control myself"