50: anger

"How long will you stay?"

"forever"

-

Another year had passed. Jungkook had changed. And not better but only worse. He got back to his agressive side. Going out at day and night killing Humans and wolves, blaming those innocent for sending Taehyung to his death.

He was highly wanted by all assasins and hunters. But seeing the rage that Jungkook went to work with made them back off and not interrupt him.

"Jungkook can you stop ruining our walls" Yoongi complained looking at the scratch marks in the hallway. They couldn't control the other a lot. But they let him. But now he started ruinimg the house and that was the drop for yoongi.

"itsy fucking house!" Jungkook shouted. There was anger but different anger. It was anger of sadness. That was visible in his eyes. There was not a single spark in his eyes. They looked dead.

"you beak the house, and you blame innocent people for nothing. You have to get yourself together!" yoongi shouted and Jimin came walking down wondering why they were shouting."its been far over a year now"

"dont speak like that! You have no idea how much it hurts here!", Jungkook pointed at where his heart was located. Even if it wasnt beating it felt like someone was crushing it.
"i feel like im drying everyday a bit of missing him. You are happy with Jimin. I dont have Taehyung with me.!"

"jungkook th-"

"no! That you are happy is good for you, but i just want my taetae back." Jungkooks voice broke at the end and he turned around. "dont bother me with your happyness" he said and then ran off outside.

"Yoongi that wasnt necessary" Jimin said softly and walked to him.

"i know but he was breaking the walls acting like that. I had to say something about it"

"i will repair it this time" Jimin said patting Yoongis chest as he wrapped his arms around him.

Outside Jungkook was standing back on a roof. Watching at his next victim
Just like the day he met Taehyung.

Waiting for the perfect moment to leap down and kill his first of the day.
He watched the women pass almost under him and he scoffed jumping down. Killing the women by his weight that hit her.

He bored his teeth insdie her flesh and sucked it roughly ripping her skin in the proces. He didnt care a single bit by what he was doing. No blood could satisfy him. Making him even more thirsty.

He was thirsry for Taehyungs blood.

A blood he cant taste anymore.

He wiped his mouth and started walking across the street. Seing people that witnissed the kill scream and run away.

Jungkook was not caring to be silent amd stealthy. He killed the moon orders master they will fear him now. Moon order broke down amd splitted up in small groups of Hunters or daily people.

Jungkook was ready to fight them all again if he came across them. But finding them was difficult. They no longer wear the logo of the moon on their clothes. And they were not worthy of it. If the moon order could see it she would bann them from earth.

"d-dont kill m-" jungkook snapped a mans neck who he bumped into. His eyes were enotionless scaring everone he looked at.

"Jungkook lets go" Someone said. Jungkook turned around seeing Hoseok and Jin stand there. He groaned.

"let me be" he said and started walking away from them.

"Jeon dont make us force you"

"go away!"

"Jungkook!" Hoseok shouted and casted a barrier around Jungkook. Jungkook halted and took a deap breath turning around. He walked towards hoseok as close he could against the barrier glaring at him.

"lower tbe barrier Hoseok" Jungkook hissed at him.

"not untill you stop this nonsense" hoseok shook his head and held his hand up. Not planning to let the angry vampire go any time soon if he stayed like this.

Jungkook scoffed amd turned around standing there.

The waiting game has begun and they all three knew it.

Hoseok sighed and searched in his bag taking out the book he was reading before Jin stopped by to say Jungkook was on the loose again.

"are you going to read that now?" Jin asked lifting a brow.

"yea why not, thus will take a while. Im not going to just stare at him untill he is done" he said with a shrug. Jin chuckled shaking his head.

-

Almost a hour had passed. Jin wondered how much longer Jungkook will keep this up. His legs were dying from standing here. He was amazed how Hoseok kept standing there like a statue. His hand still lifted. The other he read a book.

They were expecting to wait another hour when they heard a sniffle.

Hoseok smacked his book closed and out it in his pocket.

"got him" he said to Jin and lowered the barrier.

They walked to the ball in the middle of the road that was Jungkook hiding in his knees.

"lets go home" Hoseok said.Jungkook shook his head.

"no i dont want to go home"

"why not?"

"taehyung isnt there. I dont have a home Anymore" Jungkook said and wiped his eyes.

"just come. You can stay with me" hoseok said and pulled the vampire of the ground.

"why does it hurt? I dont have a beating heart" he asked.

"he was your mate Jungkook, when he dies. You will feel the pain of him dying. Your bond will break leaving you in pain" hoseok said and opened a portal. The three went through.

As soon they arrived Jungkook flopped on the couch pressing his face in the pillow.

Jin sighed and walked to Namjoon who was watering Hoseoks plants very cerfully. Lifting the leaves gently to hit the mud.

"we should buy a plant. If you get so calm from them" jin said with a chukled. Namjoon smiled at his boyfriend and nodded.

"yea, lets look for one at the market tomorrow"

Hoseok walked to Jungkook seeing his pillow wet. Jungkook didnt have to get up to breath so he was laying there and letting his tears wet the pillow.

"use my bed if you want to lay around. I need my couch" Hoseok said. That was his creading couch and he didnt need a crying vampire on it.

"fuck off" Jungkook mumbled. But he stood up and walked to Hoseoks bedroom. Slamming the door closed.

Lately everything Jungkook did had to be done with force. And as loud as possible. Practically breaking the doors when he passed them.

---

🐰🐯

Now im going to stop updating for today. I did well and i hope you all like the update spam today.

I cant wait to see you all at the mext update again ^^